Ubisoft Announces Season Pass For Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

1.jpg

Today, Ubisoft announced the post-launch plans for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, which will include new weapons, solo challenges, co-op maps and brand new story content.

DH7aGXgUQAEChiB.jpg

Season Pass owners will be able to enjoy three pieces of DLC:

· 8 unique steampunk weapons will be available at the launch of the game, each one with its own statistics. These items will be exclusive for season pass owners.
· This autumn, players will be able to test their skills with new solo challenges, or with a friend, through additional co-op maps.
· In 2018, players will be able to play through brand new story content.

The season pass will be available for Nintendo Switch on August 29th, 2017.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the story of an unexpected encounter between the most famous video game character, Mario, and the irreverent and chaotic Rabbids, as they join forces to restore the Mushroom Kingdom, which has been torn apart by a mysterious vortex. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle will be available exclusively for Nintendo Switch on August 29TH, 2017.

:arrow:Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Official Site

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, this was one of the games I really thought wouldn't have dlc, but I should've known better though with the game coming from Ubisoft, the Masters of last minute tacked on dlc money grab.

Reactions: jpx86

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ubisoft said they wouldn't do it anymore.
I guess their "we won't do it" didn't include new maps, story and game mode?

They said they will only make DLC for unneeded things, like different color, avatar, cloths, etc., and not for game content.
they already forgot.

Knowing your game already miss things before even releasing it, it's just nonsense.
Announce you worked on adding new thing AFTER the game release date, okay. but announcing the game is incomplete at launch, it's weird.
Even if you expect to continue working on the game for a year after the release is great, not sure it's a good idea to tell us before release.

"we have ideas, but we will not add them to release the game faster instead of delaying the game" people don't like delays! let's release beta version instead.
I remember when Snes never hard update or fixes, and there were no bugs needing to be fixed.

Last edited by Cyan,

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Season Pass
[noun]

1. A prepaid extra service attached to game or video title which, after you have purchased it, allows you to realize full games are no longer an expected reality within the gaming industry.

2. Bullshit.

Synonyms: Greed, Scam, Horsecrap.

memoryman3

Trophies
XP
Country
If they add new characters (and by that I mean Daisy) then TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY!

If there are no more characters....then SCREW YOU UBISOFT!

Reactions: Doctor_U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: downloading a couple of puyo puyo ds games