Ubisoft Announces Season Pass For Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

1.jpg

Today, Ubisoft announced the post-launch plans for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, which will include new weapons, solo challenges, co-op maps and brand new story content.

DH7aGXgUQAEChiB.jpg

Season Pass owners will be able to enjoy three pieces of DLC:

· 8 unique steampunk weapons will be available at the launch of the game, each one with its own statistics. These items will be exclusive for season pass owners.
· This autumn, players will be able to test their skills with new solo challenges, or with a friend, through additional co-op maps.
· In 2018, players will be able to play through brand new story content.

The season pass will be available for Nintendo Switch on August 29th, 2017.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the story of an unexpected encounter between the most famous video game character, Mario, and the irreverent and chaotic Rabbids, as they join forces to restore the Mushroom Kingdom, which has been torn apart by a mysterious vortex. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle will be available exclusively for Nintendo Switch on August 29TH, 2017.

:arrow:Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Official Site

memoryman3

Trophies
XP
Country
I just really want Daisy to be in this game! She would fit perfectly! And the new story content can be an excuse to put in quite a few more fan favourite characters!

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Bloody brilliant! A season pass! I actually can't believe I didn't see this one coming. I have this game pre-ordered for whatever reason, so I'll give it chance. I think it's going to be good. But this season pass? I'll do what I always do -- wait until the DLC in question is actually released so you know what you're getting. Don't let this end up as a Fallout 4 situation where a lot of people were disappointed that most of the DLC content ended up being rubbish.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Eh. Are any of you really surprised?

You people saying "I'm not gonna buy it now!"

Be honest.... Were you ever?

Also, a season pass or DLC announced before release doesn't mean it's not the full fucking game. It just means they have plans to support it.

Last edited by Kioku,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Strangely comedic.

It would be un-Ubisoft if they didn't do this and it'd be very-Ubisoft if they did. :P I wasn't gonna get the game but now there's more reason to avoid it.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Eh. Are any of you really surprised?

You people saying "I'm not gonna but it now!"

Be honest.... Were you ever?

Also, a season pass or DLC announced before release doesn't mean it's not the full fucking game. It just means they have plans to support it.
Nay. I wasn't going to buy the game because of the lack of originality and creativity in enemies.

BotW wasn't really too creative but they did change the color, skins and enemies here and there which was good enough for me to not feel putt off but then again, it's Zelda so I was gonna get it anyway. :P

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see anything about that, you get a Pixel Weapon DLC pack if you preorder from Gamestop/EB Games but not this season pass.
Yes hes right sorry. I have just red ubisofts email to me, you only get the pixel weapon pack not the whole dlc season pass but never mind its free with the purchase from ubisofts site. You only get it free from ubisofts site you wont get it free from anywhere else.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you for the info, was about to cancel my pre-order from Ubi!
You dont get the whole season pass I've just red the email myself but you do get the free weapon pack but don't cancel your order because you only get this free from ubisofts site so they say in the email :)

D

Deleted User

And they just tanked their sales. Not that I was getting it in the first place, but they tanked their sales.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
And they just tanked their sales. Not that I was getting it in the first place, but they tanked their sales.
Mario and Rabbids has had some excellent feedback for it, if you google it. I think you will find this game will have some seriously good reviews going for it, nearer release time and will be well deserved! This game has been hugely underrated with no facts backing any of it up!

Last edited by Reecey,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Those Rabbid amiibo tho...
They're not amiibos, it's just toys that look like amiibos.

On the bright side of the Season Pass thing, it costs $19.99 so it's not as bad as some others out there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup