Ubisoft Announces More Petz & Imagine Dates!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ubireleases.jpg

They also have some other titles to come out this year but I doubt anyone would be interested.

smileipb2.png

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Errrm thanks for the heads up? Anyway do you happen to know if Big Bang Mini came out, i heard that they moved the release date...again, anyway thanks as usual Hadrian.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anybody know what happened with the Splinter Cell games they were working on? Does that come out this year or did they cancelled it, because I haven`t heard anything about that game for a really long time... Otherwise pretty uninteresting, besides Tenchu, which looks IMO really good!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Master Mo said:
Does anybody know what happened with the Splinter Cell games they were working on? Does that come out this year or did they cancelled it, because I haven`t heard anything about that game for a really long time... Otherwise pretty uninteresting, besides Tenchu, which looks IMO really good!
I'm sure that is not all of their games, just ones that will be released between now and March. Last I heard there is still a Splinter Cell game coming out., don't they usually appear later in the year?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps these Petz and Imagine games are just to make a little profit while they work on the important games.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Sir-Fritz said:
Of those ubisoft games what percentage you reckon was made by stoned ubisoft employees within a day?

Answer- all of them

Dude Ubisoft didn't make 'Pole's Big Adventure' it was made by SEGA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: