Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
20100629205713_ubisoft_logo.jpg
Ubisoft have unveiled their E3 Line-Up for this year's series of conferences, they also promised that those who get invited to Ubisoft's own conference will be "treated to never-before-seen demonstrations of Ubisoft's fiscal year 2012 line-up and exclusive new announcements".
See the spoiler below for the full list of games Ubisoft will be show-classing this year.[/p]
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  • Call of Juarez: The Cartel
  • Ghost Recon Future Soldier
  • The Adventures of Tintin
  • From Dust
icon11.gif
 Source

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably be interested in From Dust (I won't get it at launch but possibly when it's cheaper) and maybe Assassin's Creed (although I still haven't played Brotherhood).

Surely there will be more surprises this year. My bet goes to Beyond Good and Evil 2 and a big reveal (like gameplay footage, release timeframe, stuff like that).

D

Deleted User

Ubisoft. You've let me down so much over the years, made my eyes bleed with Rayman- kindly, I don't give a shit about you anymore. Apart from Assassin's Creed.d

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tigris said:
Ubisoft. You've let me down so much over the years, made my eyes bleed with Rayman- kindly, I don't give a shit about you anymore. Apart from Assassin's Creed.d
I hope you mean the rabbids?

Yeah they fucking ported old Rayman games so many friggin times(Rayman 2), but the Rayman series was fun to play!

But yeah, looking forward to Assassins Creed. Altair and Ezio! BADASS!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
tigris said:
I hope you mean the rabbids?

Yeah they fucking ported old Rayman games so many friggin times(Rayman 2), but the Rayman series was fun to play!

But yeah, looking forward to Assassins Creed. Altair and Ezio! BADASS!

Well, in defense of the Rabbids games, Rabbids Go Home kicked ass. Not really Rayman but it was a boatload of fun. The party games aren't THAT bad either.

Also, I'm surprised there's no Rayman Origins. It's not really a surprise anymore and I'd think it'd be a big title (especially since they've brought back the old Rayman AGAIN with Rayman 3DS).

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guild McCommunist said:
Well, in defense of the Rabbids games, Rabbids Go Home kicked ass. Not really Rayman but it was a boatload of fun. The party games aren't THAT bad either.

Also, I'm surprised there's no Rayman Origins. It's not really a surprise anymore and I'd think it'd be a big title (especially since they've brought back the old Rayman AGAIN with Rayman 3DS).
Well, some of the rabbids games were hilarious to play. Always a good laugh, but like you said, its not Rayman anymore.
Rayman Origins! I would have love to play that on the 3DS, but not rushed piece of shit again -.-.

Hell, I would be the first one to pre-order Rayman 3 port! So much memories, I recently downloaded it for the PC. FUN!
(makes me wonder if I got worse over the years, or its just the pc controls that are hard for the PC. Or I am just not used to PC controls lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...