UBISOFT® Announces - Valiant Hearts: The Great War™ - Release Date & Pricing

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by T-hug, May 7, 2014.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    VH_Key_Art_Vertical_version_ENG.jpg
    Valiant Hearts: The Great War™ is the story of crossed destinies and a broken love in a world torn apart. It gives players the chance to live a touching yet comical adventure which focuses on the journey of four people as they brave the battles and difficulties of the Great War following their faithful canine companion. All of the main characters are inextricably drawn together, and friendship, love, sacrifice and tragedy befall each as they help each other to retain their humanity against the horrors of war.

Valiant Hearts: The Great War™ is being developed by a small team at Ubisoft Montpellier, known for their work on critically-acclaimed titles like Beyond Good & Evil®, Rayman Origins® and Rayman® Legends. The team is using the UbiArt Framework to easily and efficiently animate the game's comic-book style, which consists of a wide-ranging color palette – from the dank trenches to green forests and snowy fields – that provides stunning scenic variety and visual contrast. Ubisoft's UbiArt Framework is a powerful engine that lets programmers and artists to bring their art to life by allowing original concept art to be inserted unedited into the game world.
    For more information on Valiant Hearts: The Great War™, please visit: http://valiantheartsgame.com

VH_Screenshot_Anna_Cure.jpg VH_Screenshot_Anna_ForestNight.jpg VH_Screenshot_Emile_Bread.jpg VH_Screenshot_Emile_GasMachinePuzzle.jpg
    VH_Screenshot_Emile_Train_station.jpg VH_Screenshot_Emile_Training.jpg VH_Screenshot_Freddy_Marne.jpg VH_Screenshot_Tank.jpg

:arrow:Source: GBAtemp Press Inbox

longernohuman likes this.
  2. DinohScene

DinohScene Dino May Fire

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    WW1 game!?
    Sweet!

3. gothicall

gothicall Blah blah blah!

Apr 29, 2010
    Colombia
    Gosh, I hate that kind of animation, seems like old flash games.

EZ-Megaman likes this.
  4. Prans

Prans Geek, gamer, human

pip Reporter
    Apr 22, 2012
    There itself.
    I like the graphics!

longernohuman likes this.
  5. rehevkor

rehevkor GBAtemp Fan

Feb 21, 2011
    Sounds good.. would make a great Vita game :/

6. tbgtbg

tbgtbg Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky

Nov 27, 2006
    United States
    There was a World War ONE? First I've heard about.

:ha:

7. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Oh jeez, I thought everyone was talking about the World War won.

Wow, that explains so much. I thought everyone was just really hung up on the fact that we came out on top.

They should really teach that in schools, along with World War, too.

Jiehfeng likes this.
  8. lokomelo

lokomelo Edson Arantes do Nascimento

Aug 19, 2009
    Brazil
    São Paulo
    Ubisoft is lacking of piano guys... It sounds like that they're using the same piano girl from Child of Light... Looks like they're using same draw guy aswell...