Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
news_fusion_100612.jpg

London, UK — March 20, 2014 — Today, Ubisoft® announced that players who pre-order Trials Fusion™ for Windows PC on Uplay™ and other selected digital retailers will have access to a closed beta, which will begin tomorrow, March 21. Trials Fusion™ will be available on PC on April 24, and pre-orders are available right now.
The Beta phase will include 14 tracks and 2 skill games during its first phase, with leaderboards and challenges. The content of the Beta will evolve in time through weekly updates until launch.
Trials Fusion™ is the highly anticipated sequel to the massively popular platform racer Trials Evolution®. Developed by RedLynx in collaboration with Ubisoft Shanghai and Ubisoft Kiev, Trials Fusion™ offers players an unlimited array of obstacles and challenges as they race against the clock – with players from around the globe – to set track records.
The game builds off the same maddeningly addictive physics-based gameplay of its predecessors while incorporating brand-new features, including the FMX tricks system. Create tracks that stretch your imagination and skill, and put your friends to the test by sharing online with the bustling Trials Fusion community, made possible by the fan-favorite Editor mode.

Whether players choose to race alone, against friends or in a worldwide tournament, the competition is endless. Just one run is never enough.

Trials Fusion™ will be available on the Xbox® 360, Xbox® One and Sony PlayStation 4 entertainment systems on April 16.

For the latest information on Trials Fusion™, please visit: www.trialsgame.com

Reactions: smealum

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
...on Uplay™
DAMNIT! :angry:

I'll skip on this one. Once you got trials evolution running, it was a pretty fun (though a bit of a retarded) game. But it was the getting it to run which was frustratingly bad. In fact, I'm still thinking whether I should just uninstall the retail game and go look for it on pirate sites.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Fix the formatting please.

I loved dicking around in Trials Evolution with a few friends, but I don't think I'll bother with this. The Trials series sort of loses it's entertainment value after a bit, and it feels like it should just be a mobile game more than anything.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have the current Trials game, but man, I just don't play it anymore because of uPlay. Just ridiculous, the DRM is so annoying and intensive, atrocious. I'm basically boycotting the game thanks to uPlay, it's so bad IMHO.

So yeah, this'll be torrented, or not played.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I had one issue with uPlay once, and I dunno if it was even uPlay. Ubisoft in their infinite wisdom made Heroes of Might and Magic 6 cloudsaves only. Pretty shitty idea but my internet, as crap as it is, is rarely down enough to affect it though.

uPlay is the next GFWL, extremely exaggerated. I don't see the real problem with it other than being a minor annoyance. Sure it''s entirely pointless and shouldn't exist, but at the end of the day it just really doesn't matter.

EDIT: Oh and I have to wonder why anyone buys Trials games. It's a kinda fun flash game for the first 5 minutes until you realize how extremely boring and repetitive it is.

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Oh and I have to wonder why anyone buys Trials games. It's a kinda fun flash game for the first 5 minutes until you realize how extremely boring and repetitive it is.

trials is amazing and you are a terrible person.

anyway can't wait for this. kind of want to preorder it now but it's like 40€ on uplay so i may just wait until there's a better deal available.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

anyway can't wait for this. kind of want to preorder it now but it's like 40€ on uplay so i may just wait until there's a better deal available.

It is indeed an amazing flash game, for free. For 10 minutes.

fojacko

Trophies
XP
Country
It is indeed an amazing flash game, for free. For 10 minutes.
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean other people have the exact same opinion. I have spent hundreds, hell thousands of hours playing trials 2, hd and evolution. Saying trials is repetitive is like saying all point and click games are the same because all it involves is clicking.

Also, to the people saying uplay is intrusive and is a bad drm platform. Steam is just as bad, think about it, you have to load steam up to play the games and if the steam servers are down, good luck playing any multiplayer game. A couple of days ago, i wanted to play some counter strike competetive, but nope, the steam servers were down, so i was S.O.L. Also, at least other drm platforms (origin, uplay) aren't full of 10 year old games being falsely advertised as "New Releases", origin has never once put an old battlefield game up and claimed it was new. Also, big bad wolf EA has a better return policy than the all mighty Lord Gaben's "Steam".

PS: Before some idiot attacks me. I have 170+ games on steam, so I like and enjoy steam, I just don't see how people think it's so good... It's not, their management is flawed in so many ways.

http://www.funstockdigital.co.uk/

They have 2 coupon codes, "FUSION" (for the standard edition), "FUSIOND" (for the deluxe).

Knocks the standard edition down to £13.49 (16 eur). Knocks the deluxe edition down to £25.48 (30.47 eur). It's a digital download, so i can't see why you wouldn't be able to buy it from a uk website. But idk, so keep that in mind if you can't buy it.

Reactions: smealum

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
http://www.funstockdigital.co.uk/

They have 2 coupon codes, "FUSION" (for the standard edition), "FUSIOND" (for the deluxe).

Knocks the standard edition down to £13.49 (16 eur). Knocks the deluxe edition down to £25.48 (30.47 eur). It's a digital download, so i can't see why you wouldn't be able to buy it from a uk website. But idk, so keep that in mind if you can't buy it.

awesome, thanks for letting me know ! :D i think i'll go with the deluxe edition; all those DLCs will probably make it worth it.

fojacko

Trophies
XP
Country
awesome, thanks for letting me know ! :D i think i'll go with the deluxe edition; all those DLCs will probably make it worth it.

I bought it this morning. Took about 15-20 minutes for them to send me the beta key. It'll probably go down in price in the future, but if you're really looking forward to the game. I honestly don't think you'll find it cheaper than £25.

Also, their website has options for USD and EUR, so i'm 99% sure you can buy it.

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
I bought it this morning. Took about 15-20 minutes for them to send me the beta key. It'll probably go down in price in the future, but if you're really looking forward to the game. I honestly don't think you'll find it cheaper than £25.

Also, their website has options for USD and EUR, so i'm 99% sure you can buy it.

yeah i ended up buying it right after posting. still waiting for my key though.

fojacko

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i ended up buying it right after posting. still waiting for my key though.

The beta key took 15-20 minutes. A random guy from the company sent me an email and the code also shows up in your order history. So if i were you, i'd check your spam folder and your order history on their website. I ordered mine early morning, so they could just be up to their necks in orders.

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
The beta key took 15-20 minutes. A random guy from the company sent me an email and the code also shows up in your order history. So if i were you, i'd check your spam folder and your order history on their website. I ordered mine early morning, so they could just be up to their necks in orders.

hah. it was in spam. thanks !

edit : ugh, key the listed doesn't work :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt