UBER Pokemon Platinum AC codes for R4DS help! My first topic, so h

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by The Blue Blur, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Blue Blur
    OP

The Blue Blur Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2009
    Hey, I am a proud owner of an R4DS, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me why my Pokemon Platinum and Sonic games etc. won'ty work? The AC app works with SM64DS and KSSU etc. and I remember reading something about codes not working with P+ in the Games alphabet, and I need help on getting the cheats to work! [​IMG]

I have downloaded the r4cce and about 3 cheats databases, and one Exlusevely for Pkmn Plat, and neither working.

Many thanks TBB.​

(p.s.I accedently got rid of this page earlier, so I described a bit. Step by step instructions appreciated! [​IMG] )

2. The Blue Blur
    OP

The Blue Blur Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2009
    ... Anyone?

3. Isabelyes

Isabelyes GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    er...if you've got the problem I think you've got, you should REALLY check out the "new" cheat tread

4. The Blue Blur
    OP

The Blue Blur Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2009
    I guess I should... You mean, I should move this there?

5. The Blue Blur
    OP

The Blue Blur Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2009
  6. Joey Ravn

Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Aug 29, 2007
    Try to use the stickies and "official" help threads next time. You'll get a faster answer there. And, above all, try to be patient. Bumping your topic after one hour will not get you more help.

7. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    Bumping is not allowed, posting one word posts (or one emoticon posts), especially when double posting is considered spamming..so just check pinned threads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.