Hacking ual core r4infinity revolution for 3ds 2015 card real time saving question....

pctek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a dual core r4infinity revolution for 3ds 2015 card, this is what it says on it i think its from here and looks like the one on this link:

http://www.r4infinity.com/r4infinity_dl.asp

Now question im using the latest kernel on that page and it does work but I don't think I saw real time save option in settings is this possible it doesn't have rts? Also the kernel I used from the web-page seems old year is their other kernels I can use on this card that has rts? thanks

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Most RTS capable flashcarts used a button combo: L, R, A, B, ↓
(This button combo is from AKAIO/WoodR4)

You can try that button combo on your flashcart while your still in a game to see if it uses the same button combo or not to bring up the RTS menu options. If you don't get any RTS menu options the "RTS" labeling on that flashcart is likely bullshit, like the use of "dual core" in the name when a flashcart doesn't use any multi core chip in it to begin with.

---
Since the site came back up and looking at the system files, it looks like it uses WoodR4 files, that means you should be able to use that button combo listed above for RTS.

Last edited by how_do_i_do_that,

pctek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most RTS capable flashcarts used a button combo: L, R, A, B, ↓
(This button combo is from AKAIO/WoodR4)

You can try that button combo on your flashcart while your still in a game to see if it uses the same button combo or not to bring up the RTS menu options. If you don't get any RTS menu options the "RTS" labeling on that flashcart is likely bullshit, like the use of "dual core" in the name when a flashcart doesn't use any multi core chip in it to begin with.

---
Since the site came back up and looking at the system files, it looks like it uses WoodR4 files, that means you should be able to use that button combo listed above for RTS.

Also does this card play 3ds games? I ask because it says 3ds on the label websites etc.

pctek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It runs on a 3DS to play DS games only.

If you want a 3DS flashcart that plays 3DS games, you want to get a gateway flashcart or sky3DS. Otherwise look into using a CFW to install 3DS cia games to your 3DS if you can't fork over 60-100 bucks for a 3DS flashcart.

cool thanks learning about this stuff now. Now castlevania portrait of ruins freezes around the intro of the game do you know a fix and how do i know i have the latest kernel for the flashcard?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: stick a decal on it