Hacking U_Tility: Update Games, NUS Grabber GUI + AutoDecrypt, LoadIine Helper, Backups,FAT32 Formats + More

aspire78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello
I testing "updates" , I have message "Starting Download..."

when I go to folder "patches" 005xxxx
I just see 3 files " cetk ckey.bin tmd.80" Actually testing for New Super Mario Bros

Am I missing something ?

btw nice work, clear interface

Tesa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello
I testing "updates" , I have message "Starting Download..."

when I go to folder "patches" 005xxxx
I just see 3 files " cetk ckey.bin tmd.80" Actually testing for New Super Mario Bros

Am I missing something ?

btw nice work, clear interface

This is weird. I'm currently testing exactly this and I can't seem to reproduce it! Can you try and delete the patch folder and patch again? It should open a new window called "U_Tility_NUS_Client" which downloads the patch and extracts it. The fact that the cetk and tmd.80 file are there mean that it started downloading at least *something*. What does the log say?

aspire78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello

+ Parsing Ticket...
- Downloading Ticket...
- 23 files, 109346816 bytes.
+ 23 Contents
- Parsing TMD...
- Downloading TMD...
[=] Storing Encrypted Content...
Downloading Title 0005000E10101E00 v80...
Starting download..

and thats all, maybe i should try another game

Tesa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello

+ Parsing Ticket...
- Downloading Ticket...
- 23 files, 109346816 bytes.
+ 23 Contents
- Parsing TMD...
- Downloading TMD...
[=] Storing Encrypted Content...
Downloading Title 0005000E10101E00 v80...
Starting download..

and thats all, maybe i should try another game

This is quite weird, does it just get stuck at that point? Or what happens exactly? You can try to delete "U_Tility_NUS_Client.exe" from your folder and it'll fetch it again after you restart the main program.

Tesa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yeah it's just stuck at that point and I have the famous 3 files,

I will try again

This is *really* weird, especially since this isn't my code then which is having issues (it's LibWiiSharp). I might swap to NusGrabber or at least have a switch so the user can choose. Did you try another game so far?

Last edited by Tesa,
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Maybe a stupid question, but whatever: is there any method of converting the WUP into something to work with that doesn't require WUP Installer?

Last edited by lonemoonHD,

Tesa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Same result :(

I'm also looking at my wifi bandwith and nothing happening,

Yeah, it should tell you if/what it downloads exactly.

Maybe a stupid question, but whatever: is there any method of converting the WUP into something to work with that doesn't require WUP Installer?

Don't think so, what do you need that exactly for?

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Don't think so, what do you need that exactly for?
Texture hacking. I wanted to convert NUSGrabber's files to something like a WUD and use DiscU afterwards, because you can download full titles. But I'm not on 5.4, so that's why I was looking for a different solution.

Tesa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Texture hacking. I wanted to convert NUSGrabber's files to something like a WUD and use DiscU afterwards, because you can download full titles. But I'm not on 5.4, so that's why I was looking for a different solution.

LibWiisharp only supports packing to WAD files, but I dont know how useful that would be. That's the only "native" mathod which I could use right now without actually investigating this more.

And @aspire78 I'm pretty certain that this is an issue more or less only with you and LibWiiSharp. I'll most likely add NusGrabber as alternative mode later today / tomorrow.

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The NUS Grabber titles are out of order and I don't see super smash bros updates.
Check this out, it's a reiteration of NUSGrabberGUI, but with most issues fixed. https://gbatemp.net/threads/download-the-new-nusgrabbergui.411228/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

LibWiisharp only supports packing to WAD files, but I dont know how useful that would be. That's the only "native" method which I could use right now without actually investigating this more.
Are WAD files any different from WUD files?

Tesa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
The NUS Grabber titles are out of order and I don't see super smash bros updates.

If you restart the application it'll patch and sort now. You can use the search bar in the top to search for "Smash" or something and it'll show up.

D

Deleted User

Are WAD files any different from WUD files?
Massive difference. WAD is what the Wii uses (and is an official format), and WUD is basically a dump of a Wii U Disc. (not an official format where the Wii U itself is concerned)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended