U_Tility: Update Games, NUS Grabber GUI + AutoDecrypt, LoadIine Helper, Backups,FAT32 Formats + More

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Tesa, Jan 22, 2016.

1. brienj

brienj Trying to avoid getting cancer

Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    Was there any source code? I have the U-Wizard source code, I could put together something new. The first post is totally gone, where do we even get this?

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  2. WiiuGold

WiiuGold GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2015
    United States
    There is a New U-Wirzard Coming !!! There will be Loadiine Format In it .. It will Soon Look Like Wii BackUp Manager :)
    Download all the covers , Show Info , I.d . Tranfer to drives . :)

sixty_oz, geheim, TiMeBoMb4u2 and 2 others like this.
  3. brienj

Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    Well then I guess I don't need to bother.

4. WiiuGold

WiiuGold GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2015
    United States
    If you want to help the coder . You can pm him if you want. Let me know in a pm .

fiveighteen and TotalInsanity4 like this.
  5. Bug_Checker_

Bug_Checker_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 10, 2006
    United States
    Tesa said:

Link to client source code is currently not valid but was open source.
    • U_Tility_NUS_Client.exe is published under GPL3. You can download the sourcecode from here: http://wiiubrew.net/download/U_Tility/U_Tility_NUS_Client.7z When using this code or parts of it you'll have to adapt to the GPL3 license
    • U_Tility_NUS_Client uses a) LibWiiSharp by Leathl and b) cdecrypt by Crediar both are published under GPL3

6. brienj

Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    The source code link is broken, but I was able to download the program, although it looks like I did have it already.

7. Datalogger

Datalogger Seeking to explain the IOSU for everyone to enjoy

Dec 21, 2009
    United States
    Maui
    I hope they look at U-Tility and copy a lot of the best features it had.
    In my limited opinion, In it's day, it was way more useful for the collector than U-Wizard was.
    It's ability to tag what was needed for updates was easy to use and fast.

I also hope someone looks at VGMToolbox and fixes the issues Crediar's decoder has with decoding some downloads that worked fine in VMGT but not with U-Tility.

I'm not much of one for covers (yet), as we don't have something on par with wiiflow (yet)

The current solution Loadiine-GX2 is great (Thanks dimok) , but it can only handle I think 43 or so covers and is tied down to the SD card.

My 256GB and 512GB SD cards kill GX2 covers, so I can only use ICON mode until we get IOSU hacks working stable and on all flavors of the consoles and have our much desired IOSU "on-boot" with USB/ODD capabilities.
    (like was promised last Christmas by "The Grinch")

We will get there, but the question is: by the time we do - will anybody be left?

Last edited by Datalogger, May 19, 2016
    TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  8. Datalogger

Datalogger Seeking to explain the IOSU for everyone to enjoy

Dec 21, 2009
    United States
    Maui
    Also, they should fix the issue with it not being able to Cut/Paste from the WiiU Wiki.
    I don't know how many "Panic Posts" have been created because of the "-" & "v" issue...

9. brienj

Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    After I play around with this program and play around with the U-Wizard source code, I'll come up with either an improvement to U-Wizard or a new program all together. I was going to help with a fork of U-Wizard, but it is going in a way more complex direction than needed for a simple tool interface.

Last edited by brienj, May 19, 2016
    TotalInsanity4 and Datalogger like this.
  10. HackerBoy0412

HackerBoy0412 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2015
    Germany
    Have anyone U_Tility_NUS_Client.exe?

11. sixty_oz

sixty_oz Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2016
    Canada
    I hope you are right. I love WiiBackupManager, so easy to use. does all the formatting for you, yay!

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted