U.S. To Receive NDS Web Browser

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by [M]artin, Mar 9, 2007.

Mar 9, 2007
  1. [M]artin
    OP

Member [M]artin .

United States
    Via IGN.com

2. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    Better late than never, right? Not that I'd get it, but I'm sure there's some people out there that would like it. Good news nonetheless.

3. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    IF it's cheap enough I'll take a copy of it, if not I'll wait for some disappointed baby on ebay to dump it at 1/2 the price. [​IMG]

I don't have a laptop anymore like when I was running this pt business so it would be fun to use on wifi.

4. Lumstar

Member Lumstar Princess

United States
    Europe always gets the games that are actually fun first! Taito Legends 2 has been out over a year there. And the PC versions of Sonic Adventure DX, Guilty Gear X2, Billy Hatcher, Crazy Taxi 3...

I still don't see why no one has created an Xbox 360 web browser. That should be easy once homebrew is able to run on it.

5. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    It's about damn time! [​IMG]

Too bad they lost a sale because they made me wait so long for it. That's what happens when they drag their feet on releasing an app that people may actually want. I'll continue using the hacked for SC version, thank you very much. It was a lot cheaper too. [​IMG]

I remember reading at the Opera forums that it has been "ready to go" for months.....and they're just now releasing it? Pitiful.

It would be OK to have waited if they improved the speed or abilities, but we all know that isn't the case. Ninty was just being gay about it, that's all.

Then again, maybe I should thank them, I got my flashcarts because I wanted the browser. It's a situation where Ninty screwed theirself out of a sale for their lack of a timely release.

Now I save scads-and-wads of cash on all my games. [​IMG]

6. Gifted1

Member Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    About time. Too bad I'm not waiting till June to get it.

7. H8TR

Member H8TR GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada