• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

U.S. Supreme Court set to overturn Roe v. Wade abortion rights decision

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You are literally entertaining and exercising racism in order to undermine the definition of humanitarianism.
Do you seriously think that someone who holds racist beliefs against one race can't do humanitarian work for someone of another race?

You've literally made no sensible point and are just upset because your usual trolling is no longer working.

Or you don't engage with racial rhetoric. You can literally think about people's lives without making their race a qualifier. Not thinking black lives matter is not the same as believing black lives do not matter. People shouldn't need "black lives matter" as a personal mantra to remind themselves to not be racist against people because they are black.

Are you for real? I wasn't suggesting that someone has to be chanting black lives matter.

But you either believe black lives matter, or you believe black lives do not matter.

Those are the only two choices. You don't have to use the exact words, you don't have to be able to speak english.

If when making a decision, you let the color of their skin negatively affect your decision then you don't think their lives matter.

It is backwards, to index people by race and what kinds of needs and conditions you think they have based on that information, in an effort to become "not a racist". It just turns you into a patronizing racist.
You'll need to explain that. I haven't said anything about "kinds of needs and conditions".

You seem to be upset that people expect you to not be racist.

Anyone condemning BLM riots and supporting the attack on the capitol does suggest a racist thought process.

Last edited by smf,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Screenshot_20220620-063534.png

I can certainly see a white supremacist who is making "humanitarian choices" and favoring white people, because they don't consider black people as human.

Do you seriously think that someone who holds racist beliefs against one race can't do humanitarian work for someone of another race?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Again, I'm still not sure what point you are making. I never claimed that people need to chant "black lives matter".

Supporting the capitol riots by white supremacists while trying to undermine the stated aims of BLM because of the riots, is a good sign of racism though.

But hey, if you're happy making a fool of yourself again then who am I to stop you.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Again, I'm still not sure what point you are making. I never claimed that people need to chant "black lives matter".

Supporting the capitol riots by white supremacists while trying to undermine the stated aims of BLM because of the riots, is a good sign of racism though.

But hey, if you're happy making a fool of yourself again then who am I to stop you.
Who said anything about "the capitol riots"?

Who said I was trying to undermined the stated aims of BLM?

Are you schizophrenic?

We can already tell that you love racism. Why though?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was tens of thousands times worse than a few people tresspassing and destroying property on a single accurate at the capitol. However, it's the lefts tactic to say "what about" and list a single riot when they have tens of thousands under their belt. It's utter bullshit. The left are tens of thousands of times more guilty of what they claim the right is guilty of. Don't pay attention to their "whatabout" this. They need to own what they did and what they support then and now. They are evil.

Who said anything about "the capitol riots"?

Who said I was trying to undermined the stated aims of BLM?

Are you schizophrenic?

We can already tell that you love racism. Why though?
I've posted a link, maybe you aren't aware of the earlier posts in the thread that you are failing to communicate in?

I am not schizophrenic & if you "can already tell" then you have more delusion than I thought.

Your trolling is pretty pathetic these days, you need a rest.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2. My argument is that there should never be an abortion, except in the case where there is zero doubt that having the birth will kill the baby and or mother.

Zero doubt by whom? I'm sure you could sit there saying "I have my doubt".

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So you think I am @JonhathonBaxster? I am @tabzer. Still, how is it supporting violence? It appears to be assumed that violence isn't good, despite who is doing it. The reference you made seems to suggest that there is disingenuity in saying "this small violence" is more important than "this large violence". Do you think lawmakers are sacred and citizens are fodder?

I'm still waiting for you to confront the fact that you think that racism can be humanitarian without being racist in the process.

Nobody disputes that you are infatuated with racism. Not even you.

Last edited by tabzer,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you think I am @JonhathonBaxster? I am @tabzer. Still, how is it supporting violence? It appears to be assumed that violence isn't good, despite who is doing it. The reference you made seems to suggest that there is disingenuity in saying "this small violence" is more important than "this large violence". Do you think lawmakers are sacred and citizens are fodder?

I'm still waiting for you to confront the fact that you think that racism can be humanitarian without being racist in the process.

Nobody disputes that you are infatuated with racism. Not even you.
I made a point to Jonathan, which you then seemed to jump on and I repeated the point I was making. My point doesn't change, just because you butted in.

I "confronted" your humanitarian/racism point already. I have no desire to repeat myself. I treat your purposefully vague posts with suspicion because you are always disingenuous.

Nobody disputes you are a troll, not even you.

I disagree with rioting for any purpose, but I am capable of seeing the BLM movement as one that is non violent. The capitol attack was intentionally violent, for the purpose of stopping the rightful transfer of power from the previous president to the new one. There may be some people present there who were unaware of that, but I assume they weren't the ones trying to beat policemen to death or trying to find mike pence so they can hang him.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I made a point to Jonathan, which you then seemed to jump on and I repeated the point I was making. My point doesn't change, just because you butted in.

If you check the thread, this did not happen by any stretch.

I "confronted" your humanitarian/racism point already. I have no desire to repeat myself. I treat your purposefully vague posts with suspicion because you are always disingenuous.

My "vague post" made the point that "black lives matter" is a racially charged idiom that will never end racism. It would only embellish racism. The second point was that humanitarianism and racism cannot occupy the same space--that by choosing to respect people as people, instead of considering their race, you end racism by not giving life to it. You ignored the first claim about an ironic motto because it was too difficult ("vague") for you to understand and, instead, made a really stupid claim that racism can be humanitarian. Why would you honestly believe that? "Disingenuous"?

When you view the world through racism-tinted glasses, everything is racist.

Nobody disputes you are a troll, not even you.

I don't care if you think I am a troll. It means nothing coming from someone who thinks home invaders yield weapons for self-defense and that rioters are not responsible for their actions. There are several times where you jump in, make a "point" against an argument that nobody made, and then disappear when addressed. It's your forte. I'm sure you are doing a public service somehow, by showing people what stupid looks like.

I am capable of seeing the BLM movement as one that is non violent.

The looting an arson was a side effect of the protests, but it's your own fault.

Last edited by tabzer,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you check the thread, this did not happen by any stretch.

Gaslighting again.

I don't think you are a troll, everyone knows you are a troll. Why, I have no idea. But it's clear from your post style.

If you can't see the difference between a group of black people after a black person has been murdered and a load of white people who are angry because their white supremacist leader didn't get elected for a second term, then you aren't equipped for debate. Their is nuance that you just can't understand.

The second point was that humanitarianism and racism cannot occupy the same space--that by choosing to respect people as people, instead of considering their race, you end racism by not giving life to it.
And you don't understand human nature.

Nobody thinks of themselves as racist, because racism is bad. They have racist thoughts and beliefs that they rationalize as everyone is the hero of their internal movie. You don't end racism just by saying you are humanitarian, you are more likely to end up with white savior complex. You have to look at whether your thoughts and actions and those of others around you are unintentionally or deliberately racist.

It's not just looking out for people in white hoods with a burning cross.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/shine-a-light/racism-humanitarian-aid-sector/

You can argue I'm arguing against points you didn't make, but you make a piss poor job of explaining every point you make. It's like you say things that you intentionally want people to disagree with just to make the argument last longer.

I have no idea what your stance is on any subject, but you tell others what their stance is. So yes, I assume every post you make is a trap. I appear to be right more often than I am wrong.

Your superiority complex and lack of empathy will likely result in you making some more trolling posts, which will only enforce my opinion of you.

Last edited by smf,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Gaslighting again.

Maybe you look crazy because you are crazy.

If you can't see the difference between a group of black people after a black person has been murdered and a load of white people who are angry because their white supremacist leader didn't get elected for a second term, then you aren't equipped for debate. Their is nuance that you just can't understand.

How racist are you. Can you tell us?

you are more likely to end up with white savior complex.

Ah, I must be white.

I appear to be right more often than I am wrong.

Keep telling yourself that. Nobody thinks of themselves as wrong, because wrong is bad.

Your superiority complex and lack of empathy will likely result in you making some more trolling posts, which will only enforce my opinion of you.

"everything I don't like is trolling and validates my point of view."

lol.

Last edited by tabzer,

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just quoting the statistics. I was surprised to learn that most abortions are done out of convenience too.

https://www.hli.org/resources/why-women-abort/
https://www.verywellhealth.com/reasons-for-abortion-906589
https://www.guttmacher.org/journals...ons-quantitative-and-qualitative-perspectives

I don't think abortions should happen for any reason, including the condom breaking or the women being raped.
so your all for killing the mother if there's a 100% chance the pregnancy will cause her demise? because that does happen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free