• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

U.S. Supreme Court set to overturn Roe v. Wade abortion rights decision

KennyAtom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those were the proud boys. Not BLM. The one beating people to death are cops.
Then why did it happen at BLM rallies? Seems as if you're trying to make excuses for them.

And that law doesn't belong in any democracy. No wonder America is a joke. Protests are meant to be disruptive, you murderer.
Yes, because I personally travelled to every protest to have a legal right to run everyone over. Yes, I am personally the murderer who did this, and this isn't just an excuse to make me seem bad. Yeah, that's it.

Getting all high and mighty about a cluster of cells but no issues at all murdering adults protesting for their eifht to live. Disgusting.
You mean right? You seem as if you had a stroke there, bucko.

Also if they block the road, preventing ambulances from getting in, they deserve to get run over. You shouldn't block someone's right to live just because oh no! cop did another bad thing! riot!

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
at least they weren't the terrorists that burnt down cities, beat people to death, and forced us to create a law making it legal to run protesters over if they block the entire road

was it bad? yes, but don't act as if the left is innocent.

It was tens of thousands times worse than a few people tresspassing and destroying property on a single accurate at the capitol. However, it's the lefts tactic to say "what about" and list a single riot when they have tens of thousands under their belt. It's utter bullshit. The left are tens of thousands of times more guilty of what they claim the right is guilty of. Don't pay attention to their "whatabout" this. They need to own what they did and what they support then and now. They are evil.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also if they block the road, preventing ambulances from getting in, they deserve to get run over. You shouldn't block someone's right to live just because oh no! cop did another bad thing! riot!
This literally never happened.

And yea, if cops break the law rioting is the only solution, because cops don't break the laws they enforce if they're punished for it.

The hypocrisy and evil of pro-birthers is beyond reason, justifying terrorism then punishing women for enjoying sex.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you get punched and your nose broken and then you go to the hospital to get your nose set, then you aren't withdrawing consent to having your nose broken. You never did consent.

It's pretty much the same, women are just going back to having their wombs reset.

Getting an abortion is withdrawing consent from being pregnant. It is possible to consent to getting your nose broken. Even if without consent of getting your nose is broken, it is possible to accept that your nose is broken after it is broken, just as it is possible to consent to remaining pregnant until your abortion appointment.

What's the argument? All pregnancy that ends in abortion means that getting pregnant happened without consent? Or is it that getting pregnant is like getting your nose broken?

Resetting your nose doesn't make it not broken, but getting an abortion does make one not pregnant. If you could instantly un-break your nose, then I would consider that as withdrawing consent to possessing a broken nose.

Last edited by tabzer,

KennyAtom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This literally never happened.

And yea, if cops break the law rioting is the only solution, because cops don't break the laws they enforce if they're punished for it.

The hypocrisy and evil of pro-birthers is beyond reason, justifying terrorism then punishing women for enjoying sex.
what? I was never justifying terrorism.

Are we just making stuff up now? Ok, I'll play ball. Joe Biden raped every child in the united states, therefore we can kick him out. There, I can lie as well, see?

Support them so much you're happy to have them murdered because they inconvenience your morning routine.
I don't want anyone murdered. Hell, I'm lucky to live in a town where people don't riot because surprise surprise cop did another bad thing, so we must burn down gas stations and cry when we are shot to death when trying to take a innocent kid's gun.

No one here tries to ruin everyone's day because cop did bad thing, and I am sad when people die, but if you stand in the road, that's literally just the darwin award at that point for every idiot who stands in the road trying to protest.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are we just making stuff up now? Ok, I'll play ball. Joe Biden raped every child in the united states, therefore we can kick him out. There, I can lie as well, see?
You've been making stuff up since you started posting! Unlike me.

Also, Biden? It wasn't Biden lusting after his own daughter, you sick pervert. While the US police DID break the rules it's meant to enforce AND obey.

Are you simply stupid and perverted?

KennyAtom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've been making stuff up since you started posting! Unlike me.
No, YOU'VE been making stuff up. I've been telling the truth.

Also, Biden? It wasn't Biden lusting after his own daughter, you sick pervert. While the US police DID break the rules it's meant to enforce AND obey.

Are you simply stupid and perverted?
No shit Biden didn't rape every child, I was just showing you I can lie about the other side as well. If you want to call our side terrorists, I'll call your side child rapists and not lose a wink of sleep at all. (and with movies like Cuties, I wouldn't be surprised if your side really was child rapists.)

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, YOU'VE been making stuff up. I've been telling the truth
LIAR.

No shit Biden didn't rape every child, I was just showing you I can lie about the other side as well. If you want to call our side terrorists, I'll call your side child rapists and not lose a wink of sleep at all. (and with movies like Cuties, I wouldn't be surprised if your side really was child rapists.
Fun fact: most convicted child molesters are Republicans, and rhe capitol terrorists ARE terrorists per your own laws, you idiot.

KennyAtom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LIAR.

Fun fact: most convicted child molesters are Republicans, and rhe capitol terrorists ARE terrorists per your own laws, you idiot.
idk man, Weinstein was liberal, that one guy who the Clintons had killed was a liberal and he had an entire island where he, along with both liberals and repubilicans, commited pedophilia on a daily basis.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

KennyAtom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, just because I am part of a party with a few bad apples means I am a child molester. Good logic.

Sorry bud, but that "conspiracy theory" is real. Guards just don't walk away, cameras don't just shut off.
You literally smeared a man with rhe accusation of "having raped every child in America". You don't get to play the "no hyperbole allowed" card. Plus there's the fact you literally want the right to mow down protesters with your car.

Are you a Vladimir Putin fanboy? Is genocide next on your list?

KennyAtom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You literally smeared a man with rhe accusation of "having raped every child in America".
I literally admitted myself that was a falsehood, made because you felt good with making falsehoods as well. Also you should go back to English school, considering the fact that you can't even spell "the" correctly.

Plus there's the fact you literally want the right to mow down protesters with your car.

Are you a Vladimir Putin fanboy? Is genocide next on your list?
And more falsehoods. Of course I don't want the right to mow down protesters with my car, I just want the right to go to work without being forced to wait for people playing, quite literally, a real life game of Chicken with cars on a highway or road.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And more falsehoods. Of course I don't want the right to mow down protesters with my car, I just want the right to go to work without being forced to wait for people playing, quite literally, a real life game of Chicken with cars on a highway or road.
It's amazing how someone so interested in the potential life of an embryo is so happy to throw the life of adults to the wind.

Where are hundreds, if not thousands, of people supposed to march if not on the city roads? In the sky or rooftops?

KennyAtom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's amazing how someone so interested in the potential life of an embryo is so happy to throw the life of adults to the wind.

Where are hundreds, if not thousands, of people supposed to march if not on the city roads? In the sky or rooftops?
maybe on the sidewalks or with a permit? Block the roads off or create a detour, don't punish people who actually have to work and don't have all the free time in the world because we have daddies trust fund or whatever the fuck these protesters who somehow have all the time in the world have.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
maybe on the sidewalks or with a permit? Block the roads off or create a detour, don't punish people who actually have to work and don't have all the free time in the world because we have daddies trust fund or whatever the fuck these protesters who somehow have all the time in the world have.

Fit 1000 people on a pedestrian walk while marching, I dare you.

Marchers cannot block roads or create detours, that's the job of the police. Which is why usually such events are communicated to the police beforehand so that they may authorise them. It's very rare for unauthorised big events to happen.

Spoken like an entitled and privileged republican who didnt have to work a single day in life. Maybe you have no soul, but theres plenty of us with no trust funds politcially active because its the right thing to do, not because we gain something out of it. The time invested doesn't return.

KennyAtom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fit 1000 people on a pedestrian walk while marching, I dare you.
Then march somewhere else, don't interrupt my working time.

Marchers cannot block roads or create detours, that's the job of the police. Which is why usually such events are communicated to the police beforehand so that they may authorise them. It's very rare for unauthorised big events to happen.
Exactly why I said get a permit. Don't block off roads and play chicken, set up permits and blocks/detours.

Spoken like an entitled and privileged republican who didnt have to work a single day in life. Maybe you have no soul, but theres plenty of us with no trust funds politcially active because its the right thing to do, not because we gain something out of it. The time invested doesn't return.
Well sorry I cannot protest because I have something called a minimum wage job, which will punish me harshly if I miss a single day for something unimportant because it's called work, not take off time for your own interests-rk.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well sorry I cannot protest because I have something called a minimum wage job, which will punish me harshly if I miss a single day for something unimportant because it's called work, not take off time for your own interests-rk.
Lol and the others don't? You think you're the only one working? Get real. You're the only one selfish and well-off enough to ignore what doesn't directly affect you.

Exactly why I said get a permit. Don't block off roads and play chicken, set up permits and blocks/detours.
They did have a permit.

Then march somewhere else, don't interrupt my working time.
Like where? A city has only so many places to reach the City Hall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1