Hacking U-Indexer - Creates an HTML index of your loadiine games

Blubberman4U

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@bumpfi, Are you sure you are reacting in the correct thread? I have not included any of the tools you mentioned and also not including JNUStool, just advising to use that and copy it into the U-Indexer directory so my tool can 'feed' the game updates to this tool.

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi .... still using your tool and it is great.
You also mentioned your were aiming for a full windows application.
Any change to enlighten us as for the status of that project?

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
Could you possibly advise on how we can update the JNUSTools' updatetitles.csv
I can see 1294.versionlist is the current version, but is not yet available. I think last update was 1250.

https://tagaya.wup.shop.nintendo.net/tagaya/versionlist/EUR/EU/latest_version

https://tagaya.wup.shop.nintendo.net/tagaya/versionlist/EUR/EU/list/1294.versionlist

Is an automatic update of this something you could maybe implement within U-Indexer?

It would be nice to have U-Indexer keeping up to date with the Nintendo Server.

Last edited by fluffykiwi,

Blubberman4U

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
fluffykiwi, i uploaded [1294] to the regular google drive download location. I could explain it but i did it this way so only one query on the Nintendo update server was needed instead of A LOT of the same update requests from within U-Indexer.

(Edit: latest update on google drive was 1292 and i uploaded that on 02/10/2016)

Don't forget you can also download the latest wiiudtb.xml manually on http://www.gametdb.com/WiiU (Wiiu Downloads) and extract the wiiutdb.zip to the U-indexer directory to have the latest gameinfo.

Last edited by Blubberman4U,
Reactions: fluffykiwi

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
Thank you @Blubberman4U.
I'll now be checking your regular download location regularly, and updating the wiiutdb.xml file as well.

May as well keep things updated, since the tool works so well.

Also keeping my eye out for any new versions, plus the lovely cover collection you have been producing.

PSXDupe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Bubblerman4U

An idea, the title version is stored in the meta.xml, you could check that against the latest available version. If they match then you could show an icon stating you have the latest version, if they don't match should the latest version number.

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
Does U-Indexer work with the latest version of JNUS, which I think automatically updates the wiiu_all_titles_updates.txt file?

*edit*
JNUS launched, but it didn't just list the titles in my folder, it listed everything, and didn't copy the downloaded update, (Hyrule Warriors), to my game folder. I initially got an error regarding the common key, but managed to edit the config file and get it launching JNUS.

Blubberman4U

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i already have but not released :P Only problem was, the .tik file in a dir is the only quick way to identify the game by the hex titleid in it. But with the quick dev of USB and Rednand like tools the need for indexes and covers is not needed anymore so i am not going further with it.

ppeterr

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i already have but not released :P Only problem was, the .tik file in a dir is the only quick way to identify the game by the hex titleid in it. But with the quick dev of USB and Rednand like tools the need for indexes and covers is not needed anymore so i am not going further with it.

nou zeg! that would be awsome....leak that release please for testing purposes, i need it :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM