Blubberman4U

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
u_indexer_07.png

• Creates a html index of your chosen path with loadiine games
  • Shows you information about your games and if your filename TitleID is correct (wrong will be displayed in Red)
  • Basic information as in number of games, directory size, filecount
  • With a click on the cover you go to the GameTDB website with information about that title
  • Will display Region (USA/EUR/JAP)
  • Show you the real gamename from the metafile so you can manually rename your games
  • Individual size of the games and Total size of the main folder or memory card and amount of files
  • Shows you your installed updates in \updates of each game
  • Languages supported by each game
  • One Click YouTube gameplay video
  • Game information is based on the meta.xml of each game, so only if this directory is present
  • A a bonus, U-Indexer has over 400 game covers (Mitcha rulez!)
  • Signals new updates compared to installed updates in \updates or plain game (no online access needed!)
  • In combination with JNUStool can download new game updates and copy these in the indexed games directories
  • GameTDB integration shows you which game supports which controllers, number of players

Current Version 1.0.13 (3 august 2016, beta 1.0.14b8 also available in beta folder)

Download

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_6NnYy9JW4cUENmZG12OG5nSFE

( BETA !)

U-Indexer 1.0.14b8 (3 august 2016)

-----------------------------
  • Latest games updates file [1250]
  • Fixed truncate bug with directoryname without id6 [123456]
  • Fixed bug when game is not (yet) in GameTDB, it was defaulting to first game in xml (Bayonetta), also message 'No GameTDB info for this game' added.

U-Indexer 1.0.14b7 (3 august 2016)

• latest games updates file [1249]
  • latest GameTDB wiiutdb.xml, i did some adding and editing on www.gametdb.com (please help!). There are now 2.084 (!) games in the database with high accurate game data from Ninties website and other sources. (EUR/USA/JAP tripple combined of course)
  • problem fixed with some ntsc jap/usa region detecting wrong
  • problem fixed in GameTDB search when gameid contains English word
  • gamepad required icon now only when no other controllers are available in GameTDB for specific title, just how it should be.
  • with no meta.xml you now get GameTDB description but there is no way to verify if you have the real game according to gameid in dirname, still better than nothing (no game updates possible and injects with lame fantasy gameid's won't work either!)
  • 600 3D gamecovers included (still 176x248)
U-Indexer 1.0.14b5 ( 16 july 2016 )
  • latest games updates file [1241]
  • Shared a lot of wiiu gameinfo with GameTDB (thanx Lustar for everything!) so GameTDB, everyone and future wiiu homebrew can profit from it. Do you see missing or wrong WiiU information please help and go to the gametdb website!
  • Used javascript to let the cover zoom in when you hover above it, still clickable to view (or edit!) the gameinfo on GameTDB (covers needed, go sign up (free) and post!)
  • Changed the controller icons from nunchuck and classiccontroller, we all know you can't use them without wiimote, this saves horizontally space.
  • More correct game supported languages, controllers and also classic controller support displayed for each game because of GameTDB xml
  • Dirname now in Bold to display it better
  • Now also genre is displayed below the dirname and metaname.
  • A part of the game description (synopsis) is now also displayed, default in English. If you want it in your local language then you can edit a new field in the U-Indexer.ini called locale_lang , for example if you change it in locale_lang = NL you get all descriptions in Dutch if available for that game in the GameTDB. See the .ini for all language codes. If the description for your chosen language for a game is not available then the English description is loaded.
  • Latest available GameTDB wiiutdb.xml included

Last edited by Blubberman4U,

Moritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I liked it, wouldn't be possible to have a synched database to have a list like that with all current wii u games?

Blubberman4U

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I liked it, wouldn't be possible to have a synched database to have a list like that with all current wii u games?

That would be possible but where to place it and is the WiiU compatibility list not already something like that? I can help if anyone knows a place or solution.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks all! Glad i could do something back. I'm working on a newer version, i will post the updated version and features soon.

Reactions: Phantom90

Blubberman4U

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
+1 please !

Lol , i'm certified RedHat person so i like also this and of course it is possible. I only need to rewrite one small Windows api i use or find a replacement on Linux and MacOS. Did you btw try to run it in Wine? In the mean time i'm working on a newer Win version with some stuff people asked or suggested in my environment, so don't expect a linux version in a couple of days, but it will come :)

Blubberman4U

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cool tool! You should add a column to download the 3D covers directly from gametdb if wanted. :)

The covers are already included in the \cover directory, so you can copy them all to your SD:\wiiu\apps\loadiine_gx2\covers3d\ directory, it's approxely only 16MB in total. I did not want to stress out the servers of GameTDB without permission and also for people who disabled internet access (selfhosting). So i included 200+ of them. In case of a missing cover you can click on the cover in my html index and you will be transfered to the GameTDB website and then you can download only the one you're missing.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The covers are already included in the \cover directory, so you can copy them all to your SD:\wiiu\apps\loadiine_gx2\covers3d\ directory, it's approxely only 16MB in total. I did not want to stress out the servers of GameTDB without permission and also for people who disabled internet access (selfhosting). So i included 200+ of them. In case of a missing cover you can click on the cover in my html index and you will be transfered to the GameTDB website and then you can download only the one you're missing.
I'm aware of this my friend. :)
But the point is that you have to update your release every now and then when new covers appear. And you put in a link to gametdb for each game anyway so the "server stress" is even bigger when you click on these links. :) I don't want an "auto pull" of all missing covers. Just a href to them for each game so I'll be like "Hey, I haven't got the cover to this brand new eShop game. Let's just right click the cover link to save the target to my 3dcovers folder on SD". :)

Blubberman4U

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
okay i got your point finally, sorry about insulting your intelligence ;) I could check if the 3dcover is locally available and if not download it to the \cover directory from GameTDB before the index is loaded in the browser. Still trying to find a way to recognize a eshop game from a real disc but still have no clue how to do that. The meta.xml or the titleid range is not yet giving any pattern difference. Actually some eshop games don't have a cover and then i could fall back to the iconTex.tga and convert this on-the-fly to a png/jpg and use this as a 3dcover.

Blubberman4U

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Please, add support for game dumps to be inside 7zip and winrar archives

yeah good point, i'm already working on that, just extracting the meta.xml from the zip/7zip/rar archive and ´requesting´ the total uncompressed size and filecontents at the archiver without having to decompress the whole archive. But on the other hand, hd space is not so expensive anymore and if you need to play a game on SD you must uncompress the whole archive contents to your HD to be able to use it on your SD card. Even on very fast octacore pc´s with multiple SSD HD this takes an amount of time with games like 15GB+. A cheap external 2/3TB USB 2/3.0 HD would be much beter to store al your loadiine games in ready to use format. (and plenty of space left for other things ;) For the VC and e-shop games it could be handy.

Reactions: fluffykiwi

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,
very nice.
However the 1.8 version triggered my Avira virusscanner when starting

The 1.7 didn't do that.

Blubberman4U

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi and thanx lafleche, i guess the api call GetVolumeInformation_ and GetDriveType_ to read the volumelabel (new in 1.0.8) could be suspicious for a heuristic routine. You are the first one to report this. Also small exe size seems to be a panic situation for scanners and sometime even people. i could bloatfill the .exe with random data to 10mb or so to be 'professional'. :) Maybe you could check it in a sandbox or online virusscanner where you can upload. i'm not doing bad things :P

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte