UnknownBeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Go get it here.

What's New

QUOTE said:
U-disk Manager Version V4.5(+ loader V4.4)
============================================
-Support almost all games to use 1X/4X.

Hmm.. I don't know what this means.

No fixes for Pokemon
frown.gif

Is it just my cart or any of you have the same problem? I just asked [email protected]. He replied:
QUOTEG6 can run the roms fine .
Please using the safe mode

nico402

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
pokemon works. but only with passcard 3.. if you hame flashme you only have to start the passcard holding select when powering the ds on. it works fine with safe mode and notrim. btw i haven't tried other configs..

but what's 1x/4x?? where do i set it?

kohkindachi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
U-disk Manager Version V4.5(+ loader V4.4)
============================================
-Support almost all games to use 1X/4X.

Note: DS-PDA application was added. However, only the Chinese language version is available now. The other language version will be released later.

Think most of the games use 4X mode

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, Pokemon worked on my G6l with Beta loader and 4.4 UDisk normal with force RW and trim and saves fine. the difference may be what nico402 said about the flashed vs nonflashed as I use Passcard 3

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I tried every setting imaginable and can't run those two ROMs. Both of my DS' are flashed (V7) though, so I guess nintendo's finally putting the screws to Flashme users.

WangJang

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody else get a white screen after saving with pokemon ?

The game works fine, but the next time i run the game, i get a white screen.

I have to do like:

Save -> Start -> WhiteScreen -> Reset -> Works.

Anybody have this problem ?

Also i tried to start the game fresh again, by deleting all the saves even erasing the rom, but the save is still active, wtf ?

*edit*
I can fully erase the save by deleting the save files, and doing the PSRAM test [Hold L+R+A+B In the green gba text], so it must keep a copy of the save in this memory area, i guess they will need to fix it in some other version of the firmware, or u-disk manager.

Thanks.

E

exile

As far as I know the saves are always kept in memory for a little bit, that is the how they can be pulled into the permanent area to be kept. They are held for a little while. So if you delete the saves and turn it back on, you would still have the most current save file in the save memory.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope this updates lets Mario vs DK 2 work, I tried soft reset/dofat/trim on 4.4 and get white screens.

On pokemon I played, saved, quit. I haven't tried to resume my game cause the game was kind of lame. I'm talking about mystery dungeon. With 4.4.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's a more detail list of the Update:

First. Improve the project:
1.Improve (DoFAT) Compatibility of the game;

2.Solve " 0542 -Kokoro wo Yasumeru Otona " Can't use the soft reset;

3.Solve " 0553 - Lego Star Wars II" Can't use 4X mode:

4.Solve " 0563 - Mech Assault Phantom War "Can only use safe mode , now can use 1X mode and soft reset;

5.Solve " 0569 - Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime" Can't use 4X to change and can't use the soft reset;

6.Solve " 0572 - Stormbreaker " Can't use 4X to change and can't use the soft reset;

7.Solve " 0576 - Pokémon Pearl" AND " 0577- Pokémon Diamond " Can only use the safe mode, now can use 1X, 4X and soft reset:

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here's a more detail list of the Update:

First. Improve the project:
1.Improve (DoFAT) Compatibility of the game;

2.Solve " 0542 -Kokoro wo Yasumeru Otona " Can't use the soft reset;

3.Solve " 0553 - Lego Star Wars II" Can't use 4X mode:

4.Solve " 0563 - Mech Assault Phantom War "Can only use safe mode , now can use 1X mode and soft reset;

5.Solve " 0569 - Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime" Can't use 4X to change and can't use the soft reset;

6.Solve " 0572 - Stormbreaker " Can't use 4X to change and can't use the soft reset;

7.Solve " 0576 - Pokémon Pearl" AND " 0577- Pokémon Diamond " Can only use the safe mode, now can use 1X, 4X and soft reset:
Wait are you saying they fixed Dragons's Quest to work with DoFat or it cant? cause I am flashing now as we speak with Dofat/NoTrim

IAmTheRad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rocket Slime worked with 4.4 with DoFat. You just couldn't use soft reset. I wonder if they fixed megaman zx's problem with soft reset. You know, it crashed when you tried to use the HX suit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all