Gaming U.B. Funkeys 5.0 Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

logonin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to install the game perfectly but when I try to replace the files with the Paradox Green ones it asks me to install Adobe Flash Player 10. How can I get the 5.0 update to work?

AnishaLunarAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there, I'm having some pretty specific issues, after reading through this thread, nothing seems to be helping.
I have a UB Funkeys disk and am using it to install the game.
I downloaded the 64patch from the link given and installed it by the directions with the game installer.
I got the error needed for the patch to fix and continue and got past that part.
I get to a point where it says "Make sure the UB hub is not plugged in" and it says to press "Next" I press next and it says "Please plug in the UB Hub" I plug it in and nothing happens, as if it's frozen. I have multiple hubs and neither of them work, and I see other people having the same issue with their hubs not working. I only see answers toward people downloading the driver for the hub to be recognized, but I see those in response for people that aren't using a disk. Do I need to download anything specific to get my disk to match with my hubs? I know they can't both be broken because both of them worked perfectly when I last used them, it may have been a while ago but nothing was wrong with them. PLUS the computer recognizes BOTH of them every time I plug them in, it makes the USB "plug in" sound, and does the same "unplug" sound when I unplug them, the installer itself will not recognize them for some reason, even with the patch. What do I do to fix this? I am running a 64bit system, and I do have windows 10, but I don't know if that would make much difference to the other people having the same problem on different versions.
I wanted to get this game running just to play the mini games for fun, my mom also wanted to as she's had some good memories playing this game on my laptop while she was relaxing, it really did appeal to all audiences with the vast number of games. So I will do anything it takes just to get the game turned on, and to be able to use my hub with our remaining characters if possible.

katieboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So im having the same issue with the hub as several of the people above. using the disk it just says it failed to create the necessary files and with the downloaded version it wont throw up the error for me to patch it. it just goes straight from make sure its unplugged to plug it in but its not showing up. i have installed the patch a lot of times and its still not working. any solutions?

katieboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So im having the same issue with the hub as several of the people above. using the disk it just says it failed to create the necessary files and with the downloaded version it wont throw up the error for me to patch it. it just goes straight from make sure its unplugged to plug it in but its not showing up. i have installed the patch a lot of times and its still not working. any solutions?
SO now when i get to the part where it says 'make sure your ub hub is unplugged' it still errors out telling me that soemthing went wrong and it could not install. even with the patch it still wont work! if your around @Shadowehh i could use some help

jgethin

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi when I click on the links to download the patch and software version it takes me to zap.in and there is no button to download the files. There is a button saying to proceed to website, so I press that, a box pops up for the captcha human verification but it won't load any more pages from then on

ubpanda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know if i just suck at this or just computers in general but i cannot get anything to work. please OP if you read this please reply and help. i just want to play offline and enjoy my childhood again. thanks in advance!

Shadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to install the game perfectly but when I try to replace the files with the Paradox Green ones it asks me to install Adobe Flash Player 10. How can I get the 5.0 update to work?
Hello there, I'm having some pretty specific issues, after reading through this thread, nothing seems to be helping.
I have a UB Funkeys disk and am using it to install the game.
I downloaded the 64patch from the link given and installed it by the directions with the game installer.
I got the error needed for the patch to fix and continue and got past that part.
I get to a point where it says "Make sure the UB hub is not plugged in" and it says to press "Next" I press next and it says "Please plug in the UB Hub" I plug it in and nothing happens, as if it's frozen. I have multiple hubs and neither of them work, and I see other people having the same issue with their hubs not working. I only see answers toward people downloading the driver for the hub to be recognized, but I see those in response for people that aren't using a disk. Do I need to download anything specific to get my disk to match with my hubs? I know they can't both be broken because both of them worked perfectly when I last used them, it may have been a while ago but nothing was wrong with them. PLUS the computer recognizes BOTH of them every time I plug them in, it makes the USB "plug in" sound, and does the same "unplug" sound when I unplug them, the installer itself will not recognize them for some reason, even with the patch. What do I do to fix this? I am running a 64bit system, and I do have windows 10, but I don't know if that would make much difference to the other people having the same problem on different versions.
I wanted to get this game running just to play the mini games for fun, my mom also wanted to as she's had some good memories playing this game on my laptop while she was relaxing, it really did appeal to all audiences with the vast number of games. So I will do anything it takes just to get the game turned on, and to be able to use my hub with our remaining characters if possible.
SO now when i get to the part where it says 'make sure your ub hub is unplugged' it still errors out telling me that soemthing went wrong and it could not install. even with the patch it still wont work! if your around @Shadowehh i could use some help
Hey, the adbility link won't work at all. It keeps saying bad request, and won't let me get to the link :(
Hey. The download pages do not work (for me at least) :/
Download pages work again, thanks!!
Hi when I click on the links to download the patch and software version it takes me to zap.in and there is no button to download the files. There is a button saying to proceed to website, so I press that, a box pops up for the captcha human verification but it won't load any more pages from then on
i don't know if i just suck at this or just computers in general but i cannot get anything to work. please OP if you read this please reply and help. i just want to play offline and enjoy my childhood again. thanks in advance!

Post will redirect you to a working version; check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.