OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
SXMods.png

With testing well-underway for the upcoming SX Core and Lite modchips, TX return to the spotlight to ask for your help![prebreak][/prebreak] After the leak of their SX OS v3.0.0 last week, many users have been curious as to what the future TX will deliver, and the recently-released documentation goes a long way in giving us an idea! Walking you through everything you need and the process itself, you can see from start to end whether the process is for you, or whether you should start looking for somebody to install it for you.
The testing phase for our new SX Core and Lite products is well under way. We have gotten a lot of feedback and are actively working on in-cooperating these suggestions and details to bring you the best end-user experience. In the meantime we have now updated our SX Portal Site with our Installation Manuals for our SX Core and SX Lite products.
With the documentation featuring download links of software not permitted on the forums, it's not something we can share here. It is however in the wild and accessible to those willing to look.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: no more help needed, manuals have all been translated. many thanks.

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously? They must have made bank off of SXOS and they can't even afford a few translators? That's just embarassing. Hopefully it's something that fan translators can crank out in a few hours, otherwise it isn't worth doing it for monetary reasons (unless you live in a country where wages are low, I suppose.)

Last edited by ChaosEternal,
Reactions: Resaec and xbmcuser

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seriously? They must have made bank off of SXOS and they can't even afford a few translators? That's just embarassing. Hopefully it's something that fan translators can crank out in a few hours, otherwise it isn't worth doing it for monetary reasons (unless you live in a country where wages are low, I suppose.)
I took a glance at the manuals and translating both of them shouldn't take more than an hour.

Fred Molyneux

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why remove a link for a manual translation? Anyway, found it on their website, will offer my service for French. Too bad I already preordered a Core. Well if they let me do it i will resell the other one and keep the lite.

Dante2405

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
First translator get the core.
I guess it was the best choice to do it before asking. I would have done it for french but I guess a lot of peoples already Applied.

Reactions: bbsan2k

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over