TX Presents SX OS v2.9.3 BETA - Fully Supports v9.1.0

Team-Xecuter has updated their SX OS to support the latest Nintendo Switch firmware!
910.png

Great news, Team-Xecuter is back today, working hard on weekend, and releasing another update to their popular SX OS, with now v2.9.3 fully supporting the recently released v9.1.0 firmware by Nintendo, so everyone can enjoy their Switch console with latest & greatest in games & firmwares! :)
This update adds two things:
  • Compatibility with firmware 9.1.0
    A few days ago, firmware 9.1.0 was released. While this is a minor update in terms of new functionality, we want to make sure that everyone who updated their console (or emuNAND) to 9.1.0 can still enjoy SX OS.
  • Compatibility with game titles that use newer encryption
    Some (very) recent games would display as white boxes in the menu and/or could not be installed. This has been resolved. Enjoy the full compatibility!
That is all we have for today. We know everyone is eagerly anticipating news on our upcoming solution for patched consoles (fuse-patched, mariko, switch lite).. please hang in there, we will NOT disappoint you!
Please remember their latest version can always be found on their SX Portal Page, and for support join their TX Discord server! :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Winklepicker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
internet providers inj the UK have blocked any acess to anything regarding team xecuter SX OS. I cannot manage to download, its impossible to download from thier site.

If anyone can send pm or provide a proxy link so I can get latest sxos_beta_v2.9.3.zip or access thier forums please,

thank you

xtrem3x

Trophies
XP
Country
internet providers inj the UK have blocked any acess to anything regarding team xecuter SX OS. I cannot manage to download, its impossible to download from thier site.

If anyone can send pm or provide a proxy link so I can get latest sxos_beta_v2.9.3.zip or access thier forums please,

thank you

If using Chrome just use the Hola extension

Reactions: Winklepicker

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm on SX OS 2.93 FW 9.1.0 and didn't have a single issue so far I've installed a couple of updates through hdd, custom xci's working fine. Nothing to complain.

Kudos TX

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the nsz and xci install fine. Only the xci install is playable, the nsz install says that the game is corrupt.

Is it specific nsz or any? Just trying to see if I can replicate and if I can help find anything that might be causing it. Just don't want to go through a bunch to find 1 haha.

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently on FW 8.1.0 and SXOS 2.8.2. I'd like to upgrade to SXOS 2.9.3 and fw 9.1. Been holding off on upgrading because I've read more than 1 post about all sorts of bizarre problems with 2.9.3/9.1. Is it safe to update at this point? Everything working PERFECTLY? Or should I hold off for a while longer?

Last edited by gene0915,
Reactions: MarkDarkness

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently on FW 8.1.0 and SXOS 2.8.2. I'd like to upgrade to SXOS 2.9.3 and fw 9.1. Been holding off on upgrading because I've read more than 1 post about all sorts of bizarre problems with 2.9.3/9.1. Is it safe to update at this point? Everything working PERFECTLY? Or should I hold off for a while longer?

What bizarre problems? Just an FYI, there is nothing anywhere that runs "PERFECTLY".....

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've not used sx os in a while so have not kept up with bug fixes and features

When I last used it there was an issue where if you had a usb hard drive connected to the dock during sleep mode the drive would keep awake, keep clicking etc....

Has this issue been resolved or is it still present ?

heinaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
can i use choidjournx from 8.1 direct to 9.1?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

or do i need to update firmware every stage 8.0 to 8.1 to 9.0 to 9.1

mickthestud

Trophies
XP
Country
CAn somebody answer me what is the latest choidnujour nx to update to 9.1.0 without bricking my unit please

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So what’s the latest choidnujour nx I need to update to 9.1.0 without bricking my unit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: