1. altorn

altorn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    disabling* airplane mode

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    isoboy likes this.
  2. shanefromoz
    This message by shanefromoz has been removed from public view by linuxares, Dec 8, 2019, Reason: bickering.
    Dec 8, 2019 Show
  3. Skirlez
    This message by Skirlez has been removed from public view by linuxares, Dec 8, 2019, Reason: bickering.
    Dec 8, 2019 Show
  4. altorn
    This message by altorn has been removed from public view by linuxares, Dec 8, 2019, Reason: bickering.
    Dec 8, 2019 Show
  5. gizmomelb
    This message by gizmomelb has been removed from public view by linuxares, Dec 8, 2019, Reason: bickering.
    Dec 8, 2019 Show
  6. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

I love the way it mentions they have been working hard on this update and it fully supports 9.1.0 when it clearly doesn’t! They couldn’t even fix the lock screen theme ips patch which would take 2 minutes to implement as well as the xci online linked account freezes which I find way more important and they couldn’t be bothered to fix that either.. :glare: there’s more bugs riddled in the update then London sewer system! If it was free cfw like Atmosphere I would not complain but the fact many users are paying good money to use this cfw, it should be done right.

ghjfdtg and peteruk like this.
  7. gizmomelb
    This message by gizmomelb has been removed from public view by linuxares, Dec 8, 2019, Reason: bickering.
    Dec 8, 2019 Show
  8. isoboy
    This message by isoboy has been removed from public view by linuxares, Dec 8, 2019, Reason: bickering.
    Dec 8, 2019 Show
  9. FXDX

FXDX GBAtemp Regular

Dominican Republic
    For those who receive Error Code: 2168-0002 after updating to 9.1.0 and SX OS v2.9.3 Beta, Sx Autoloader cause the problem. Delete from sxos/title/.....00FF0012656180FF.

10. Shalashaska98

Shalashaska98 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Team said life time support, and they kept their promise. Good job guys ❤️❤️

gizmomelb likes this.
  11. Josshy0125
    This message by Josshy0125 has been removed from public view by linuxares, Dec 8, 2019, Reason: bickering.
    Dec 8, 2019 Show
  12. Nerdtendo

Nerdtendo Your friendly neighborhood idiot

United States
    From where I see it (outside of the Switch hacking scene), SXOS and Atmosphere are equally valid now.

gizmomelb likes this.
  13. HOv

HOv GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This is actually a legit argument right here. I do appreciate TX with all the updates and I hope they continue to keep releasing them. I am an SX pro user and I don't regret my purchase at all. I love that I can hook up an external storage and use the XCI feature on it. But as any cfw, it does have issues. Lock theme is still broken and as far back as I can remember, I still can't used custom fonts. With Atmos both of those works. But for me, I had to sacrifice both of those so I can mount my xci games so I'm using sx os. Hopefully TX will fix these issues soon.

14. wurstpistole

wurstpistole I got 8 warning points

Gambia, The
    I hope both of you understand that neither custom themes nor fonts are absolutely essential for the cfw to run and therefore are absolutely not the most important things they should focus on

gizmomelb likes this.
  15. Reecey

Yes agreed, sort off but implementation of a single ips patch in the cfw is not rocket science to devs like these. The xci issue of freezing is a trip to me the fact they are just leaving it is beyond me, it’s... not good! They mainly base their sales on the point of xci emulation but it’s totally broken with online use and it’s left untouched what’s the sense in that? That to me is a very important issue they should be fixing I would of thought, one of the upmost important jobs to be fixing.

16. HOv

HOv GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You're right. It doesn't need those things to run cfw. But it IS an essential option. Have you been living under a rock? Lol jk. There are communities out there dedicated to custom themes. Discords, reddit, Facebook, etc. You might not think it is, but there are thousands of people out there that would disagree with you.

Reecey likes this.
  17. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Sweden
    Do they give support for this, they should fix it.

lisko likes this.
  18. Reecey

Good point I do agree with what you’re saying the themes have a huge following. What troubles me about sxos it seems to be going in exactly the same direction as Gateway went, it started off on fire but a year or so down the line cracks started to show with the devs and it went downhill from there very quickly to the point it never saw another update.

19. HOv

HOv GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well let's hope that doesn't happen again. There's issues that need to be addressed of course but overall they are still releasing updates so they're still in good standing. I've heard that sx os 3.0 is gonna be big so I'm really excited for that. Let's wait it out and see what happens.

Switch_Maniac and Heichart like this.
  20. Megadriver94

Megadriver94 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    TEAM SXOS was first at what exactly?

21. Mthodmn101

Mthodmn101 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    releasing support for 9.1.0

22. Josshy0125
    This message by Josshy0125 has been removed from public view by linuxares, Dec 8, 2019, Reason: bickering, please stop being a overprotective fanboy thx.
    Dec 8, 2019 Show
  23. Megadriver94

Megadriver94 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Good point there. How are things on the ReiNX side of things on this stuff BTW? Also, I worry that the Hong Kong debacle going on now will drive up the price of SX chips and dongles because AFAIK many of the devs live in either mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2019
  24. Josshy0125
    This message by Josshy0125 has been removed from public view by linuxares, Dec 8, 2019, Reason: There is no such thing as an "impartial mod" I just follow the rules setup by GBAtemp. Please read t.
    Dec 8, 2019 Show
  25. JeepX87

JeepX87 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Sure, I'm not interested in war over SX and Atmos, I'm all for choice.

but... I'm glad that TX and SciresM kicked Nintendo's ass to defeat all attempts to thwart the homebrew with all "stability" BS by Nintendo.

themosteve, ELY_M and MasterJ360 like this.
  26. Megadriver94

Megadriver94 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    How would you know?

27. JoeBloggs777

JoeBloggs777 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    what do you mean SX is going in the same direction as gateway ?

as the gatway3ds web site is no longer, I'm sure for at least a couple of years i went to their website to download the l8st update everytime Nintendo updated the 3ds firmware and within a short period, days or within a couple of weeks they did update it.

I've been using SX since it was first released, certain people on here have posted many times on here that TX have probably or likely abandoned SX and look today they beat Atmos with a update:).

even if TX don't release another SX update, there are many games that will still work with it and at worse you can still use Atmos and SX, the £50 or so what i paid for the SX license , dongle and jig 18 months ago, cost me what 10p a day and I've no regrets buying it. £50 maybe a lot to some people but that's just a bit more than 1 Nintendo game here in the UK, it's not like you had to take a 25 year loan to pay it off :)

I don't think TX will abandon SX for a while yet because Nintendo sold what about 18 million unpatched switches so there still is a large market for SX and as we all know with the rumours, that they probably have a solution for the patched ones, so they've no reason to go AWOL.

Hardline likes this.
  28. tivanh

tivanh GBAtemp Regular

Team executer are not the same team as the xbox360 days. They sold as did many others. Gateway, executer and a few others, are all the same company today. Json, garyopa and a few scene devs who moonlight for a little cash are also involved. From a business model standpoint, it just made sense. Put your politics aside and enjoy the piracy..... I dont know, but winging and getting butt hurt aint changing that. It is a capitolistic society after all.

29. ber71

ber71 Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    Does it prevent burning of GC fuses, if no cart inserted? TX should fix that

klear likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Presents, Supports, Fully