TX Presents SX OS v2.7 BETA - Full v8.0.1 Compatible!

Good day, friends! We are pleased to announce the release of SX OS 2.7 beta.
SXOS27.jpg

Well, if you been waiting to try out 'boost mode' in Zelda or play MK11, well no more waiting, you can now update and enjoy! :)
This update brings full compatibility with firmware 8.0.0 and 8.0.1. All your favorite SX OS functionality (emuNAND, XCI emulation, cheats, etc.) should work as intended.

SX OS v2.7 beta is available on our website and through our Online Update right now!

We keep getting excellent feedback from our users, and have accumulated a nice todo list for new SX OS functionality. Its been almost a year since our initial release, but we promise we're still actively working on adding new features and improving existing ones.

Of course, behind the scenes we are also still working hard on our solution for those "unhackable" switches. Good progress is being made, so hang in there!
That's it for today, keep checking back for more updates!

—< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >—

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you remove your custom themes?
no, didnt think that would matter, making a new emunand, luckily i had files and could backup all my games and saves and stuff, but i have to reupdate from 5.1.0 and im wondering if i needed to update to 8.0.0 and then update to 8.0.1

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think at this point, I can just pay attention to what's going on in the open-source Switch scene and cobble together a probable SX OS changelog for the future update. I actually laughed this time.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I think at this point, I can just pay attention to what's going on in the open-source Switch scene and cobble together a probable SX OS changelog for the future update. I actually laughed this time.
Glad to know you're ok! We are at page 4 now and I was starting to get worried as you usually show up sooner. Keep it up.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
no, didnt think that would matter, making a new emunand, luckily i had files and could backup all my games and saves and stuff, but i have to reupdate from 5.1.0 and im wondering if i needed to update to 8.0.0 and then update to 8.0.1

You can go straight to 8.0.1 - but unless you remove your old custom themes, it will crash again when you try and load emunand. Remove the custom theme from sxos/titles folder - you could have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you had read the first couple of pages in this thread, as it was already mentioned.

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can go straight to 8.0.1 - but unless you remove your old custom themes, it will crash again when you try and load emunand. Remove the custom theme from sxos/titles folder - you could have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you had read the first couple of pages in this thread, as it was already mentioned.
welp that sucks, that should probably be on the front page

Bizzarro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey speedrunners are seeing improved times now because of this feature. Speedrunners can now use the Switch version of BotW to speed run because the loading time is much faster and closer to the WiiU version, so they can enjoy a better experience. :)

Who cares about speedrunners, i just want my game load faster, i hate loads. for me 1s faster is a good reason to upate a game. thank god sleep mode, one of best thing that game industry made, be able to play after a break without restart the entire game.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Now just waiting for the update to even work on the themes in emunand 8.0.1 right?
My themes are working but it's because I replace the entire qlaunch with a 6.2 one. You might want to try that out until themes are updated for 8.x or make sure the theme you're using is compatible with 8.x

Reactions: dnetbandit

dnetbandit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My themes are working but it's because I replace the entire qlaunch with a 6.2 one. You might want to try that out until themes are updated for 8.x or make sure the theme you're using is compatible with 8.x

Can you please elaborate on how you did this?? i have an issue because i am running 8.0.1 but i want my custom theme..

D.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-