TX Presents SX OS v2.6.2 BETA

We are back once again with another small update for our users.
SXOS262.jpg

Team-Xecuter back in two ways, first with their original sites are now back online, and now with nice quick SX OS update to enjoy:
Today we bring you SX OS v2.6.2 beta. This release addresses two issues we wanted to get out to all of you soon.
  • Game compatibility fixed for games that require firmware 7.x
    Some recent games (like 'Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice') failed to boot with SX OS. This has been investigated and addressed in this update.
  • Improvements to cheat engine
    We were made aware that the conditional codes (code type #1) were broken. This has been fixed. Some further minor stability improvements to the cheat engine have been made as well.
Last but not least, as you might have noticed our website(s) had some downtime over the past two weeks. We were quick with providing a temporary solution for everyone worried they couldn't activate their SX OS Licenses while we revamped and future proofed our production infrastructure. Everything should work again as expected!
That's all for today. More exciting stuff is coming, check back regularly!

—< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >—

Last edited by Joe88, , Reason: Links to warez

deltamind106

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because atmosphere devs don't supply the fs and es patches to enable piracy.. so the devs keep their hands clean, so to speak.
Well I don't know what the FS and ES patches are. Regardless, I don't see how avoiding "those" patches but performing other patches, somehow keeps anyone's hands clean. By all accounts, current case law is that all you need to do to stay "clean" is to not distribute the keys in a way that they're easily scraped from your binary code.

Most people just want to be able to run their games from a menu without having keep track of a bunch of stupid cartridges which can get lost or damaged, are a hassle to insert, blah blah blah. These days, a physical cartridge serves little purpose other than being a form of DRM, and an intrusive one at that.

Maybe someone could tell me, what exactly is Atmosphere's solution to running backups of physical cartridges? Is there one? I guess there is tinfoil to install NSPs, but how does Atmosphere enable me to create an NSP from my physical cartridge?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wasn't the whole xci thing about being able to clone a cart and big N can detect if you use those carts at the same time causing instant bans to whoever were to use the real cart = person copies game sells real cart next person gets the ban if they used it?
That whole system of certs in the cartridge is a flawed design. It's based on the assumption that that people won't buy cartridge, dump it, and resell it. Of course people will do that. People can also rent cartridges, dump them, and then the next renter is banned. Yeah, punish innocent people when the problem is the stupid cert idea. I hope Ninny isn't really banning people for those reasons....

Reactions: josete2k

Condemned87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe someone could tell me, what exactly is Atmosphere's solution to running backups of physical cartridges? Is there one? I guess there is tinfoil to install NSPs, but how does Atmosphere enable me to create an NSP from my physical cartridge?

You can dump your games with the homebrew tool gcdumptool by using atmosphere. After that you need to convert the xci file to nsp (and install via tinfoil) to play it. But a ban is almost guaranteed.

Reactions: deltamind106

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
MK11 needs 8.0, Super Smash Bros, Zelda BOTW all of them need 8.0 on their latest update. You can't play them unless you repack them with the patch... So far from ideal.

as you say - one game and three updates USE 8.0 and can be repacked to USE 7.0.1 - so it's not like we're missing out on actually playing them.

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
i dont care when they release the update, but the silence is pure Sh**

We Are Not Waiting For A free Firmware, We Paid And We Should Get Updated.

Looks Like Scrius M Is Making It Harder For Them
I Paid For The Sx But God I Wish Xci Loader Comes Out In the Wild, The Only Reason I Paid For It Is The Convience Of Xci Loading

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
as you say - one game and three updates USE 8.0 and can be repacked to USE 7.0.1 - so it's not like we're missing out on actually playing them.
I've repacked MK 11 and it's update 1.0.3 using NSCB Beta to one xci. I changed the key generation to (FW 7.0.0-7.0.1) but it does not mount the xci now on my 7.0.1 emunand. Would you know if I missed something? Not changing the key generation it mounts fine but ask me to update the system :unsure:

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the thing about TX/Gateway/the old scene group 'Paradox' et all: they are grifters. They have little incentive to push out timely updates, since their business is all but dead - 99% of people just want warez, and free CFW offers warez. They don't even have StargateNX anymore to fall back on for easy cash. They're pretty fucked at this point.

All TX has to do is copy and paste from Atmosphere. But, just like with copying the payload self injecting stuff from Atmo, they can't be bothered.

Last edited by blahblah,

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it will not be dead.. because if the release of emunand on sxos did not kill atmosphere then the reverse is also true. and still has xci and usb loading that at least atmos ( xci ) will not have.

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Time to switch to Atmos for good and forget about SX and their non-communication.

or you know.. just wait a little while and now you can use SX OS 2.7 with full 8.0.1 compatibility.

I don't understand the ENTITLEMENT some people have because they've paid money. The company doesn't have to make ANY public announcements at all as to what it is doing and as has been proven time and time again to all the naysayers - the updates come out and the users are happy with the features they have in SX OS which aren't in any free CFW (and is why they bought SX OS in the first place).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

MK11 needs 8.0, Super Smash Bros, Zelda BOTW all of them need 8.0 on their latest update. You can't play them unless you repack them with the patch... So far from ideal.

SX OS 2.7 is out with 8.0.1 compatibility for you huma_dawii, there you didn't have to wait long did you?

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tx-presents-sx-os-v2-7-beta-full-v8-0-1-compatible.537560/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1