TX Demos SX OS v3.0.0 Running On Switch Lite

In their Happy Holidays Greeting Today, TX Dropped a Bombshell of a Teaser Video
SXLITE.png

Never say Impossible, as it seems Team-Xecuter has done the impossible, as their Happy Holidays Greeting comes with a jaw-dropping video! :)
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!
YouTube Video Removed, watch this alt. mirror instead: --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xT9Zy7FN2tK/

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorta irrelevant because not all games come digitally on the Switch. There are plenty that are physical only. Also you cannot just keep downloading digital games from the eshop indefinitely. Eventually Nintendo will stop hosting the Switch games. So what do you do then with your digital only game if your SD corrupts or you deleted it at some point to make space?

Which games are physical only? I know that was a thing on the 3ds, but I can't think of a Switch game that is available physically that isn't also available digitally. Other way around yes.

Regarding SD corruption and the inability to redownload the games in the far future... just make a backup of your SD card whenever you buy a new game?

Skirlez

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
How is it trash? Youre so ignorant. Its far more user friendly, has more options and is far less buggy. I tried atmosphere the other day and it fucked up my system. Crashes, corrupting my games, etc. And yes i did it right. Had to do redownload games and some apps still dont work now. You can hate sx all you want, but its objectively far more user friendly, more features. easier to set up and use, and FAR less buggy.

Youre just salty because youve got a hate boner for SX like many here. Fuck off if youre going to argue with ignorance and bias.
Were you using exFAT?
Were you using incorrect patches for your booting method?
One of them must be correct, Since NO custom firmware would do that stuff randomly.
You cannot expect Atmosphere to install games without setting up correctly, It wasn't built for it. It was built for Homebrew. SX OS doesn't have these problems because it is built directly for Piracy.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you using exFAT?
One of them must be correct, Since NO custom firmware would do that stuff randomly.
You cannot expect Atmosphere to install games without setting up correctly, It wasn't built for it. It was built for Homebrew. SX OS doesn't have these problems because it is built directly for Piracy.
See people don't seem to understand that Ams isnt built for piracy from the start.. They don't want to take the time to add the additional patches that others provide to get it working and would rather pay for someone else to do it. Which is understandable. But then they just call Ams trash because they are lazy or they dont want to bother looking at whats wrong or missing.
Sxos is basically made for people that dont know what they are doing or people that dont want to bother setting things up

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Were you using exFAT?
No. Not exfat.

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The ignorant telling other ignorant, without realizing that he uses an effusive CFW with malicious code able to bricked his Switch, which he pays for, even requiring him to enter a password to release it. Keep up with your SX Rasomware, I prefer to support those who do not steal another's work.
Youre literally shooting random points which are completely irrelevant to what i said. What youre doing is literally just like what trump supporters do. This is the atmoshills' version of "lock 'er up!". Whenever someone gives any facts regarding as to why sx IS the better option, the idiots here circlejerk and shout, "stolen code!" In a sad attempt to deflect. Stop trying to dodge. Youre making no relevent points right now, which would help your stance... smh.

Reactions: wiewiec

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
your right about wasting your time.

Since the SX Pro came out certain people on here have constantly posted about stolen code, license agreements, how TX would probably abandon SX, people were stupid for paying for it etc . In fact any thread about TX or SX they were usually the first ones to reply to it. It's like an obsession for some of them, after 18 months they carry on like a broken record. How many SX users have stopped using it because of these posts :unsure:

in the PC warez scene those from CPY and CDX who have cracked Denuvo and other protection schemes don't ask for personal recognition or glory..
This^

Sounds an awful lot like the ignorance form trump supporters, being obsessed with locking Hilary up. These atmoshills have LITERALLY zero factual points, or rebuttals. They just hate SX because it's their childish bias. They try and deflect in a very sad attempt to prove their points... sound familiar? They're stupid idiots.

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This^

Sounds an awful lot like the ignorance form trump supporters, being obsessed with locking Hilary up. These atmoshills have LITERALLY zero factual points, or rebuttals. They just hate SX because it's their childish bias. They try and deflect in a very sad attempt to prove their points... sound familiar? They're stupid idiots.

Or similar like SJW do :P - they vocally wanna throw their agenda to your brain purest sectarianism

Reactions: Josshy0125

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Or similar like SJW do :P - they vocally wanna throw their agenda to your brain purest sectarianism
Absolutely. And you only see the trolling and the hatred, and anger coming from their side, in the sense that, once an SX thread is posted, within the first few comments, there's some super biased and immature Atmosphere asshole who has a hate boner for SX, who makes an attempt to talk down to it. it ONLY comes from their side. You might find replies coming from SX users, discussing back, but the back-and-forth slowly and eventually becomes an argument. And once it does, the SX users state FACTS. the atmoshills just white knight and try and deflect (like above^) "Well atmos is free! And it doesn't have stolen code! And it I use it because I don't pirate!" - yeah yeah yeah. Bullshit. These people who consistently shit on SX are immature children. Every fucking one of them. They're idiots. You don't EVER find an SX user trying to start shit on an Atmos release thread. It's only ever a biased and hateful Atmoshill who starts it on SX threads. It's fine to prefer one over the other, but you need to state FACTS. Not just idiotic bias bullshit, via deflection. The immaturity is 100% from the atmos users sides.

Look up that other thread, prior to this one, where SX claimed they had an exploit for the switch lite. shills like that ZachyCatGames idiot... all he could post was deflection, and was ADAMANT that SX didn't have an exploit, JUST because he has a hate boner for atmos. Hell, I'll link it for you.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/more-info-regarding-switch-mariko-lite-mods-by-team-xecuter.551848/

I tried to tell him FACTS, and all he came back with were 'outside points', in a sad attempt to prove me wrong, and change the argument to a different argument, when all his points were, were things that didn't even pertain to the discussion. Just like "lock 'er up!". People like that Zachy guy are shills for atmos, and have a raging hate boner.

It really seems that all the sensible people, who look at things without bias, are those who either have no preference between the two, and can see that they both have their pros - or SX users. Many atmos users here are shills and idiots who have a hate boner. That's it.

Last edited by Josshy0125,

mrjoshuaco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SX for me is as user friendly as Kosmos is. So for me that argument doesn't hold up as much anymore.
I'm not gonna chime in on stolen code or other shit that's been rehashed over and over again. However, you have got to get the fuck outta here with this statement, chief. While it may be true "for you", it's in no way axiomatic. In fact, the opposite is objectively true for the average user. SDSetup (which is likely how your Average Joe is setting up Kosmos) is great, but you're still selecting shit like patches, etc. SXOS, with almost every feature you need, is LITERALLY drag and drop as a single file. That's all you need to do to start playing games. No patches, no goldleaf, no tinfoil, no hekate config.

So, for the more scene-oriented folks like us? Yeah, there's not much to the "ease of us" advantage SX OS holds. We are, however, the overwhelming minority. Keep that in mind. For all of your criticisms, and there's plenty to aim at that team, there's just no debating the ease of use - at all.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Talk about a non-sequitur, this is a video game forum. How about you keep this shit on /r/worldnews on Reddit where it belongs, champ.

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Absolutely. And you only see the trolling and the hatred, and anger coming from their side, in the sense that, once an SX thread is posted, within the first few comments, there's some super biased and immature Atmosphere asshole who has a hate boner for SX, who makes an attempt to talk down to it. it ONLY comes from their side. You might find replies coming from SX users, discussing back, but the back-and-forth slowly and eventually becomes an argument. And once it does, the SX users state FACTS. the atmoshills just white knight and try and deflect (like above^) "Well atmos is free! And it doesn't have stolen code! And it I use it because I don't pirate!" - yeah yeah yeah. Bullshit. These people who consistently shit on SX are immature children. Every fucking one of them. They're idiots. You don't EVER find an SX user trying to start shit on an Atmos release thread. It's only ever a biased and hateful Atmoshill who starts it on SX threads. It's fine to prefer one over the other, but you need to state FACTS. Not just idiotic bias bullshit, via deflection. The immaturity is 100% from the atmos users sides.

Look up that other thread, prior to this one, where SX claimed they had an exploit for the switch lite. shills like that ZachyCatGames idiot... all he could post was deflection, and was ADAMANT that SX didn't have an exploit, JUST because he has a hate boner for atmos. Hell, I'll link it for you.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/more-info-regarding-switch-mariko-lite-mods-by-team-xecuter.551848/

I tried to tell him FACTS, and all he came back with were 'outside points', in a sad attempt to prove me wrong, and change the argument to a different argument, when all his points were, were things that didn't even pertain to the discussion. Just like "lock 'er up!". People like that Zachy guy are shills for atmos, and have a raging hate boner.

It really seems that all the sensible people, who look at things without bias, are those who either have no preference between the two, and can see that they both have their pros - or SX users. Many atmos users here are shills and idiots who have a hate boner. That's it.

True, i have account on Xecuter forums because of this morons flood TX threads - when you wanna ask sth technical it is impossible. I do not seen any TX knights wanna ride their threads with ideology...

Reactions: JoeBloggs777

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hey guys, chill. If it wasn't your code they stole then let those involved take their legal actions. If they haven't, then why you care?

Pay them a lawyer if you are so supportive.

Regardless of your drama, they will be releasing this and people will buy it. It's not the end of the world.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, chill. If it wasn't your code they stole then let those involved take their legal actions. If they haven't, then why you care?

Pay them a lawyer if you are so supportive.

Paying for a lawyer isn't the main problem, or Nintendo would have sued them directly instead of just getting their domain blocked in the UK. But I don't understand why people are so salty that they post the same boring crap over and over hoping that it will somehow they will "win" and TX will disappear. It provably doesn't work, all they are doing is making themselves upset.

There are much more worthwhile causes for wannabe SJW's.

There will already be shit-free methods for less lazy people to modify the Switch Lite. All this of Tx remains a danger to the personal data of the users.

I don't know if I can trust your objectivity, but currently we have no idea when a free switch lite hack will come.

Sxos is basically made for people that dont know what they are doing or people that dont want to bother setting things up

You're talking like there is something wrong with those people.

Last edited by smf,

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which games are physical only? I know that was a thing on the 3ds, but I can't think of a Switch game that is available physically that isn't also available digitally. Other way around yes.

Regarding SD corruption and the inability to redownload the games in the far future... just make a backup of your SD card whenever you buy a new game?

I don't have a list off the top of my head, but I pretty sure there are quite a few games that are physical only. Maybe not US region or I could entirely be thinking Digital only, There's too many to keep track of haha.

For the SD corruption. Yea you could 100% do that for digital stuff, but at some point you need to be able to back that up some were where it won't get deleted or corrupt somehow.

My point really is that, NSPs are more widely used on all pirating sites and discord servers. So how is it that if I wanna backup my physical cart to XCI I am only doing that because I'm a pirate. It's an honest question and I'm not trying to be a tool.

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great to finally see but hardware modification most likely means that device is offline forever.

*Shug* Oh well! Doesn't work for me personally but that doesn't make it any less amazing. I'm interested to see how this thing works but "stability" updates will soon follow.

Jaimy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good shit TX. My Lite is my clean online console. But when it gets hacked I'll sell my OG unpatched Switch with SX and grab V2 for online play. Then Lite would be perfect for emulation and other stuff. Its the new PSP 2.

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The irony is that you see his fixed black/white position as wrong, but defend your own. Keep thinking "boo everything TX does is stealing or a lie".
I never said that, but the fact that you need to make me say things I've never said just to try to be right is enough to demonstrate the extent of your intellectual honesty. It's called a straw man. Nuff said.
Wait for tx to release so atmosphere can steal there code again.
:rofl2:

Damn,
the previous posts about "atmoshills" and trump fans are really golden, there's nothing else to say.
Yes apparently there are no proven facts to criticize, after all if there is a good part of the people here who criticize, it's because they HATE, they are JEALOUS of you who got a dongle and a CFW so much better !!! Do you have any more of these? You're starting the year 2020 in style :rofl2::rofl2:

"Woah woah hatred only comes from Atmosphere fans, we never say anything, they spit on us for no reason, besides when we ask for help it's impossible because we get lynched."
We're talking about SXOS and you feel threatened? We don't give a shit if people use their solution, if we're talking about Xecuter, we're talking about Xecuter, you don't have to feel like we're insulting your parents. Fuck it, there's people here talking like they're being persecuted like Uighurs or something, it's fucked up. It's not so bad that it ends with this kind of crying, it shows that it's useless to discuss if it's for the sake of hearing babies.

Last edited by LightBeam,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: