TX announces testing phase for SX CORE and SX LITE mods

300 pre-production units are going out to testers that apply to Team-Xecuter with their modding skills!

Thanks for all the applications, as of today all pre-production samples have been assigned to qualified testers & reviewers!

SXLOGOS.png

People have been waiting for a while for news from Team-Xecuter, and today they hit us with double-whammy, announcing the name of their upcoming modchips, and at the same time putting out an request for 300 solid modders with skills to help fine-tine their pre-production units that will be going to those that have already applied.
We are looking for 200 to 300 testers who are willing to commit time to really test in depth the product and report back to us eventual bugs, issues, or way to improve it before mass production starts.

Please contact us if you have the skills and time for it. Obviously, you need to know how to open an console and make basic solder points – nothing really challenging here as far a the installation itself. But a bit more to bring us that feedback and find the hidden bugs the common mortal wouldn't.

Please no need to write if:
  • You don't have time to really test this in depth.
  • You don't have the required skills.
  • If you were in touch with us before and we know you just want free stuff, we know who you are, we manufacturers all know each other, don't bother trying.
  • You can't fix your console if there is a little issue. Again, experienced users. We are not going to send you a new console if you drop your soldering iron on the wrong place of your console.
We already have quite a few names from the past, we will confirm when you email us. But as this product is pretty advanced, we would welcome a little more help. All *NEW* application must come with references from known trusted scene members. If you don't, sorry, we will just ignore your request.

Again this is for ALL Switch. Regular unpatched Switch, Patched, Mariko and Switch Lite. But obviously we are not interested in people with regular unpatched Switch (grab a SX Pro FFS!)
Thanks for all the applications, as of today all pre-production samples have been assigned to qualified testers & reviewers!

So it seems, during the Chinese New Year break, TX was not sleeping, they been working hard, and both the SX CORE and SX LITE is getting ready for the mass public, but in the meantime get to work and apply to TX today showing them your skills and references and you could be one of the lucky first 300 users out there with full bragging rights to show off to the world they have a working modded 'Patched' or 'Mariko' or 'Lite' Switch Console! -- Don't forgot to also check out their recently launched Official TX Support Chat Server :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coronavirus is screwing everything this year... It's bloody annoying specially this year that Next Gen consoles are coming, new PC hardware, a lot of different TV technologies to further improve the LCD vs OLED and so on...

I even received a old package from china today, thrown a huge amount of alchool all over it even though if it had the virus most likely it was dead but whatever, opened it up and put the piece in alcohol thrown the rest to the garbage and washed my hands twice :)

PS: Team Xecuter is also delaying the shipping because of the virus, though I wish they wouldn't release right now as if a new more powerful nintendo comes this method could have also worked on the new model if it even comes as its all rumours anyway, but I'm sure nintendo and Nvidia will patch their next version of the hardware after they also put their hands on this device :whip:...

Reactions: weatMod

Sammy_Lee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm, someone checked the last NFO`s from LiGHTFORCE ?

Tested with....: SXOS 3.0.2 Beta

Maybe someone get his hands on this ? ;-)

<--( Release Information )------------------------------------- ----- -->
Console System.: Nintendo Switch - Region.........: ALL
Game Type......: Puzzle - Publisher......: Digerati
Backup Format..: E-Shop/NSP - Size/Format....: 489.00 MB
Street Date....: 2020-02-14 - Release Date...: 2020-02-14
Tested with....: SXOS 3.0.2 Beta - NSW Firmware...: 9.1.0

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, someone checked the last NFO`s from LiGHTFORCE ?

Tested with....: SXOS 3.0.2 Beta

Maybe someone get his hands on this ? ;-)
yeah i wold imagine that there is a staggered beta testing release schedule , scene release groups maybe got the 1st batch then the next batch is more general bet testers ?

The8Darkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They said they didn't need my help. Did anyone else get one?
Was also declined.
Mentioned that I own 3 Switches (OG unpatched, switch light and new 2019 model)
Wrote about my skills. (I used to work in IT and electronics for a few years plus started studying about a year ago)
About several of my projects I have done so far. (not just following a tutorial but actual projects with own hardware and software)
And also offered to provide photo and video proof if necessary.

My mail was pretty lengthy and I got the declination mail within 5 minutes so I doubt they read even half of it before replying.
Maybe they auto refuse anybody who isnt a reputable part of the scene or they already have enough testers.

"Thanks for offering your service, but we unfortunately must decline.
We have only a limited number of preproduction units and we had to chose wisely
who to send them to. We are sure you are a very qualified person but we can't
work with you this time.
Hopefully in the future.
Thanks again."

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Was also declined.
Wrote about my skills. (I used to work in IT and electronics for a few years plus started studying about a year ago)
About several of my projects I have done so far. (not just following a tutorial but actual projects with own hardware and software)

My mail was pretty lengthy and I got the declination mail within 5 minutes so I doubt they read even half of it before replying.
Maybe they auto refuse anybody who isnt a reputable part of the scene or they already have enough testers.

work with you this time.
Hopefully in the future.
Thanks again."
You need to get a voucher or have a creditable name. That's probably why most people got denied.

Reactions: matias3ds

The8Darkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Read about a few people with 0 credit or vouche and still got accepted so I thought I would try.
Tbh. they should have just messaged the people they know and asked them if they knew anyone else instead of a public message asking for testers then. (Or have a scene forum)

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was also declined.

work with you this time.
Hopefully in the future.
Thanks again."
I didn't say anything nearly as lengthy, but they probably either filled up their spots pretty fast (I emailed about 24 hours after the post here), or they want to choose people from specific regions.

D

Deleted User

they probably have all testers together meanwhile.
it s okay the way it is. Just buy it if you like the product when its out :P

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be nice and cheap a few months down the line when clones are released

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It'll be nice and cheap after a few months of release when clones come out!

im0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did they ask, which firmware you guys have when applying for testing? Does it matter when using a hardwaresolution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi