1. realjumy

realjumy Ratkid hunter

United Kingdom
    It's not the same. And think better before comparing cancer with having free access to games, dude.

Also, can you think of looking for a job in the industry and being your name related to someone that helped enormously to piracy?

DReaMoR likes this.
  2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    you mean the legal NSP ? the one not using nintendo's leaked SDK ?
    maybe nsp using copyrighted code could be re-created using the new tool, isn't it easy to just do that? if old one doesn't work, re-generate the nsp to a working version. You would even benefit from being allowed to share them here.

Last edited by Cyan, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    I am using hekate sd files (booting everytime). I install games with tinfoil.

If i dont want to use online, is this recommended? I mean can I install nsp games and be ALWAYS sure that games will work like 3ds without worrying about the sd files and the firmware's console

4. WiiuGold

WiiuGold GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Did u try LayeredFS on sx os 2.0?

5. loler55

loler55 GBAtemp Maniac

Gambia, The
    anyone here on 3.01 or simmilar aand confirm since 2.0 cfw dosnt boot up

6. Ashura66

Ashura66 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Portugal
    If you don't want to use online you're better off using the free alternatives like ReiNX or RajNX. And you will ALWAYS have to worry about the system's OFW

7. maiksonstrife

maiksonstrife Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    This hating on TX is getting too nonsense.

First, people try to clean files, logs, get SD card off, trying to keep unannbed using other hacking tools hoping they'll be undetected.

TX releases a new tool just like any other in the scene, no-one really knows how Nintendo detect system works, it's really a new research tool, and no, there's nothing like this on discord, and the code left on atmo Emunand was said officially by atmosphere devs that was garbage in his time, a very incomplete and unusable code the way it is by now, and for months haven't gotten any major update on this subject, so stop saying it is just another copy-paste from TX because it's a bit ridiculous, just like saying XCI is easy to do, perhaps it's months old and there's nothing on discord, nothings on the scene, to run XCI just like the sysnand partition by now

Last edited by maiksonstrife, Sep 23, 2018
    oji, DReaMoR, Ita54_2 and 2 others like this.
  8. chest0r

chest0r Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    But TX Said:
    With our (early) support for 6.0 we introduced a regression where "LayeredFS" would no longer work. This has been corrected and you can now enjoy your game modifications/hacks again on the latest official firmware.

9. Ashura66

Portugal
    I'm referring to homebrew .NSP. And i don't know how easy it is or not

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Well apparently that's not working as intended

tiliarou likes this.
  10. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    end users don't have to worry, I'm sure the developers who created the nsp using leaked sdk will (eventually? necessarily ?) release new compatible nsp.
    there's no reason to keep releasing files you can't share and have to keep hidden to everyone when there's now a viable alternative.

either new nsp will be released, either TX will update their OS to support leaked sdk created nsp. in both cases, you have to wait. patience is always good in hacking, people shouldn't be too hasty to try new things, let people test and report. everything is still new, it'll become more stable with time.

Last edited by Cyan, Sep 23, 2018
  11. Ita54_2

Ita54_2 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Update from EMUNAND wont work test give me error and Reboot to EMUNAND Stop with the same error
    I delete it again
    Firmware Update from 5.1 to 6

12. naddel81

naddel81 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    So for most SX OS users this update is basically worthless, because their NAND is already full of telemetry that will get them banned, right?
    For new SX OS buyers it is a good method of trying to keep their NAND clean and hope Big N will not notice!

So all we (old users) gain from SX OS 2.0 is FW 6.0 support, isn't it?

13. Creatable

Creatable GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    This makes your chances of being banned even higher.

14. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

I have tested the devmenu nsp/xci formats but unfortunately they still do not work on 6.0, it's a shame but I'm sure they can be fixed? I red someone mentioned about autorcm not working but it works fine for me.

15. Chevanton1984

Chevanton1984 Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hello, I read all the posts in this thread but I don’t understand one thing:

I update to 2.0, I install EmuNAND... then?
    By this, can I to play offline (XCI or NSP) and then switch back to OFW without leaving traces?
    I mean, I keep OFW for original games and online, the EmuNAND for others ... without mixing up them and risk ban for logs?

Thank you

16. Ashura66

Portugal
    I think a brand new .NSP version of Devmenu would have to be created. I have a feeling that a hidden feature of the 6.0 update was to block Devmenu from working alltogether. In the meantime, tinfoil still works just fine

Reecey likes this.
  17. stewacide

stewacide GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    If you've stuck to XCIs only then you seem to be clean still, although messing with this "emunand" will surely end that.

naddel81 likes this.
  18. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

It seems Nintendo put a block on the devmenu somehow but would be great to see some new nsp builds in the wild they would be very useful on the menu. Agreed I am using tinfoil at the moment it works well I'm not sure if tx fixed the nsp installer they never mentioned it?

19. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

United Kingdom
    Happy about the homebrew nsp support. I'll keep waiting for real emunand :)

sxos/titles

TamarindoJuice likes this.
  20. JJTapia19

JJTapia19 I fight for my friends.

Puerto Rico
    Could you test devmenu using layeredfs on 6.0? I'm wondering if that would work.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - revolutionary, Announces, EmuNAND