TX Announce Preorders for SX CORE and SX LITE

Team-Xecuter has announced that pre-orders are starting TODAY for their new Switch mod-chips.

SX-Core-PreOrders.png

We even get a extra treat, finally a clear picture of their SX LITE installed in a Switch Lite motherboard, as you can see in the photo above, and also the pricing is only $45.95 and includes their SX OS license, but you can use other CFW as well, and looks like the selected testers will finally be getting their units by end of next week, so lots of good news all around! :)
First of all, we hope you and your families are safe and healthy during this global pandemic that has hit our civilization hard.

We got many questions about the current status of our new products, and after many hurdles we are excited to announce we will be opening up preorders for our SX Core and SX Lite products starting today.

Just like the SX Pro, the retail price for the SX Core and SX Lite is currently fixed at $45.95 and comes with a free SX OS License (although you are free to not use SX OS, of course).

All distributors and vendors will start taking preorders in the next hours/days. We want to give you this heads up to give everyone an equal opportunity to be among the first to receive their retail copy of the next generation of Team Xecuter's finest products for your beloved Switch consoles!

Those of you who were selected for the private beta (you know who you are!) should get their review units shipped towards the end of next week. After their sanity check and feedback are in we will ramp up production and strive to deliver the retail preorders around the end of April.
So for now, the wait is finally almost over, we can now starting ordering our modchips, and soon we will see first-hand feedback from selected testers that will be getting their units soon, so stay tuned for more news soon!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: photo corrected, its switch Lite.

toastytwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does it really need soldering? Can I just superglue the thing to the Switch?
Made my day :rofl:

Where can i buy whats the official website to purchase for italy.

go team-xecuter(dotcom), green ribbon "where to buy"
but wait for the tests to come out, this thing isn't available yet

Last edited by toastytwo,
Reactions: matias3ds

coronabeer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont know if this is true or not, but if the regular switch really doesnt need soldering -- hell yeah! But if it does, I'm ready. A few years ago, I fixed a Samsung LCD monitor from 2009. Desoldered any blown capacitors and soldered new ones in. It powered on perfectly with no more black screen issues. It's still in use to this day. And it was pretty much my first time soldering. One of my prouder moments.

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know a lot of people that don't want a modded OG Xbox. They want it untouched.
That's actually a bad idea. A stock Xbox will only boot with the HDD it shipped with. It's bios is tied to the serial number of the HDD. So if it dies you're SoL. A custom bios can boot with any HDD.

jurai

Trophies
XP
Country
That's actually a bad idea. A stock Xbox will only boot with the HDD it shipped with. It's bios is tied to the serial number of the HDD. So if it dies you're SoL. A custom bios can boot with any HDD.

The DVD drives in original systems also get pretty bad and can make boot up stall, I have mine set to boot without it and have it unplugged

Reactions: Deleted User

stupid2ass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any details on what FW is supported? I'm on 9.1 on my Lite and pre-ordered the SX Core Lite. I can't wait to overclock the LIte just like the Vita boost mode.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to say they should've saved this for the switch pro/switch 2, but I can't blame them, also this is great for our community and people who have been waiting for a solution.

logandzwon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It isn't tied to the HDD, rather the system uses an HDD password. If you get the HD password you can use any IDE HDD that has the password option. My OG xbox is softmodded with a 500GB HD in it.

Tatsuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to say they should've saved this for the switch pro/switch 2, but I can't blame them, also this is great for our community and people who have been waiting for a solution.
Honestly, this is what people keep on saying and it's meaningless.

When rumors started teasing that it was going to be released a way to hack the patched units, people started complaining that it'd have been wiser to wait for Lite to be released.

Now that Lite's out, are we really gonna complain because we should wait for the next Switch?

The_Rachel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the Team Xecutor website when they posted about testers a while back.
Obviously, you need to know how to open an console and make basic solder points

If that's for Lite or not...I dont know sadly...
Never soldered before so I am hoping that it'll be fairly easy and nothing crazy for a new person.
This was my brain for 30 minutes pointing some things out...
I am pretty sure it'll be soldered... to some extent..sadly...
I want to preorder... but I will wait for a couple weeks and wait for instructions/videos
39E103A9-4794-4776-A8C9-9DE07654F851.png

Attachments

• 2F3EAB65-824D-4A90-A785-59EEF21B0730.jpeg
    2F3EAB65-824D-4A90-A785-59EEF21B0730.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 186
  • E83594D6-EA10-4EE3-A036-AEF7A6DFB757.jpeg
    E83594D6-EA10-4EE3-A036-AEF7A6DFB757.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 229

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, this is what people keep on saying and it's meaningless.

When rumors started teasing that it was going to be released a way to hack the patched units, people started complaining that it'd have been wiser to wait for Lite to be released.

Now that Lite's out, are we really gonna complain because we should wait for the next Switch?
Well technically anyone can buy a low firmware switch (I know I know) but no one might be able to find an exploit for the new revision.

Tatsuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well technically anyone can buy a low firmware switch (I know I know) but no one might be able to find an exploit for the new revision.
I mean, it's kind of pointless.
There will always be a new firmware or an entire new console to hack. We won't ever run out of them. Stopping a scene from evolving because of that seems dumb to me: it's like implying that you'll always wait for the newest firmwares before putting yourself at work to hack one, which is basically against the whole point of hacking -- using your console at its full potential during its lifespan, not when updates and Pro versions are already obsolete.

I asked TX on Twitter and they said the SX Lite does require soldering
https://twitter.com/MrPete1985/status/1247837910231105537

This is the "(un)official" twitter page. They might have some connections but I wouldn't bet on them. Let's just wait and see.

Whitak3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the Team Xecutor website when they posted about testers a while back.

If that's for Lite or not...I dont know sadly...
Never soldered before so I am hoping that it'll be fairly easy and nothing crazy for a new person.
This was my brain for 30 minutes pointing some things out...
I am pretty sure it'll be soldered... to some extent..sadly...
I want to preorder... but I will wait for a couple weeks and wait for instructions/videosView attachment 203867

It looks like to me those things you circled in darkish orange are anchors... Could be wrong, but I know that certain other chips made by TX in the past have had anchor solder points.

Also, if you go look at the first set of leaked images from MaxConsole it looks a bit different. Although that is installed in a normal Switch. On THAT set of images it looks like they are plugging the EMMC right into a modchip, It appears like the mod chip plugs into a PC. Looks like they figured a way to dump the EMMC to the chip or to the PC. Emmc is soldered into the board on the Lites though, so it may be different.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
It looks like to me those things you circled in darkish orange are anchors... Could be wrong, but I know that certain other chips made by TX in the past have had anchor solder points.

Also, if you go look at the first set of leaked images from MaxConsole it looks a bit different. Although that is installed in a normal Switch. On THAT set of images it looks like they are plugging the EMMC right into a modchip, It appears like the mod chip plugs into a PC. Looks like they figured a way to dump the EMMC to the chip or to the PC. Emmc is soldered into the board on the Lites though, so it may be different.

the maxconsole pics were from the SX Core with a debug micro-usb port added to do dumps and updates to timing/firmwares.

the new pics are from the SX Lite, originally the two models were to be about one to two months apart, but now with all the delays, they basically launching together! :)

Whitak3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the maxconsole pics were from the SX Core with a debug micro-usb port added to do dumps and updates to timing/firmwares.

the new pics are from the SX Lite, originally the two models were to be about one to two months apart, but now with all the delays, they basically launching together! :)

Ahh ok. I did not know that. Makes sense. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: