TX Announce Preorders for SX CORE and SX LITE

Team-Xecuter has announced that pre-orders are starting TODAY for their new Switch mod-chips.

SX-Core-PreOrders.png

We even get a extra treat, finally a clear picture of their SX LITE installed in a Switch Lite motherboard, as you can see in the photo above, and also the pricing is only $45.95 and includes their SX OS license, but you can use other CFW as well, and looks like the selected testers will finally be getting their units by end of next week, so lots of good news all around! :)
First of all, we hope you and your families are safe and healthy during this global pandemic that has hit our civilization hard.

We got many questions about the current status of our new products, and after many hurdles we are excited to announce we will be opening up preorders for our SX Core and SX Lite products starting today.

Just like the SX Pro, the retail price for the SX Core and SX Lite is currently fixed at $45.95 and comes with a free SX OS License (although you are free to not use SX OS, of course).

All distributors and vendors will start taking preorders in the next hours/days. We want to give you this heads up to give everyone an equal opportunity to be among the first to receive their retail copy of the next generation of Team Xecuter's finest products for your beloved Switch consoles!

Those of you who were selected for the private beta (you know who you are!) should get their review units shipped towards the end of next week. After their sanity check and feedback are in we will ramp up production and strive to deliver the retail preorders around the end of April.
So for now, the wait is finally almost over, we can now starting ordering our modchips, and soon we will see first-hand feedback from selected testers that will be getting their units soon, so stay tuned for more news soon!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: photo corrected, its switch Lite.

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, it’s also worth waiting in case they pull a Stargate and just release the product, update it once or twice, then vanish. Personally, I am going to wait until either some clones to come out or a community made project is released because I will never support the SX team.
So you are gonna wait for someone to come along and steal the code they stole in the 1st place?
Thats a head scratcher there!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I live in California. Should I go with Uberchips or Mod3dScards?
I personally went with UberChips for the simple fact they are a brand new store.
Gotta show some love in hopes they return the favor!

prof955

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Definetly solder required... But this is not only worst part. it seems also required to pull off cooler and other things to put it on. which i don't like.
i wonder why it's on top of emmc ? previous pictures(regular switch) were showing emmc connection if i am remembering correct..

oh lite emmc is not plugable. it's soldered! i hope no need to solder inside emmc shield etc.

anway it seems there will be many burned/dead swiches outthere anytime soon....

Last edited by prof955,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
does RCM still exist in the revised tegra even ?
Yes, just now it accepts only signed payload from coldboot.
Probably this hardmod is using hotboot method -> booting normally, interrupting and forcing to go to RCM with their payload initialized. Without going to RCM booting other CFWs won't be possible.

Last edited by masagrator,

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably this hardmod is using hotboot method -> booting normally, interrupting and forcing to go to RCM with their payload initialized. Without going to RCM booting other CFWs won't be possible.

If that is the case wouldn't it be possible to just send a signed payload without this chip?

megazoom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Could this be patched via a firmware update by Nintendo or it is unpatchable vulnerability?

Legend Of Kay

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't exactly support people who profit from piracy.

But you do you I guess.
But if TX modchip gets reverse engineered/knocked off and sold and you do end up buying one then you are supporting someone who is profiting off pirating someone else’s technology. So yeah, you do support exactly that.

And if you don’t ever buy a mod chip from anyone then that’s fine and my comment had nothing to do with you and I don’t see why you’re responding to me.

Reactions: Bunneh_Wabbit

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But if TX modchip gets reverse engineered/knocked off and sold and you do end up buying one then you are supporting someone who is profiting off pirating someone else’s technology. So yeah, you do support exactly that.

And if you don’t ever buy a mod chip from anyone then that’s fine and my comment had nothing to do with you and I don’t see why you’re responding to me.
Reverse engineering a modchip isn't illegal nor does it count as piracy.

Reactions: mathew77

Legend Of Kay

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Reverse engineering a modchip isn't illegal nor does it count as piracy.
You’ll still be purchasing the mod chip for piracy means though? Even if it’s from another supplier as opposed to TX that’s still exchanging money for the purpose of playing illegal backups of games you don’t own also known as “supporting people who profit from piracy”.

Regardless of who is selling the mod chip they are selling it to profit from piracy. They won’t be losing money on it otherwise they wouldn’t bother now would they? So once again if you plan on buying a mod chip from anyone, whether it be TX or whoever copies their method rather then do the work themselves then you are as you put it “supporting people who profit from piracy”.

Now once again if you have no plans to ever buy a mod chip my comment had no relevance to you whatsoever so you can leave it alone and move on. Thanks

Reactions: Essasetic

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't exactly support people who profit from piracy.

But you do you I guess.

This is not the thread to come into and preach about anti-piracy. The anti-piracy thread is on Nintendo Forums!
Also you most likely profit from piracy every time you turn on your consoles!

Last edited by Cylent1,

bbsan2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just from a practical perspective I doubt there will be any clones soon. It looks like there is at least a CPLD there. If they lock it, there’s close to zero chance you can directly dump it’s memory.
So even if there is someone who clones the complete PCB, it will still be a brick without the CPLD code...
But let’s wait and see

Reactions: Essasetic

Legend Of Kay

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nintendo now will re engineer the motherboard so the plugin cables are changed. Making this chip useless

Tx should not leak photos until day of release.
What difference does a month or two make? Nintendo isn’t going to smash out a new model in that time.

Last edited by Legend Of Kay,
Reactions: andyhappypants

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: