Two Sword Art Online games will be making their way to the Nintendo Switch

In 2016 we saw the release of Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, an action RPG game based upon on the highly popular at the time anime and light novel series. Earlier this year, publisher Bandai Namco also released another game based on the franchise, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. It was revealed at TGS 2018 that both of these titles would be arriving on the Nintendo Switch sometime in the future in both Japanese and English. Additionally, Fatal Bullet would be getting its own DLC expansion pack on all platforms, and another entry in the series, Lost Song, would make its way to Steam/PC.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
So when you think about it, all the localized SAO games(including the upcoming Lost Song PC port) are all on PC....
…..Mission Accomplished.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
All of them except Fatal Bullet yes. I mean, I suppose that's harsh but Hollow Fragment was one of the worst games I've played, and Realization only seems slightly better. Lost Song was a snooze. Fatal Bullet actually tried though.
Well, Fatal Bullet is a shooter with rather basic concepts. The other 3 were trying (a bit too hard) to follow the oddly extensive gameplay stylings of SAO and ALO.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
All of them except Fatal Bullet yes. I mean, I suppose that's harsh but Hollow Fragment was one of the worst games I've played, and Realization only seems slightly better. Lost Song was a snooze. Fatal Bullet actually tried though.
tbh the original Vita English translation was the best part of the game for me.

2552903-6547986575-85531.jpg

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Lets face it, the show and the novels are good but the games (except Lost Song maybe) are utter garbage. The dating systems are boring as fuck, the battle systems, RPG elements, music and story mediocre. Fanboys are too busy fapping at large-breasted heroines and fangirls are too busy kawaii-ing at lolis and fantasizing about what-if couple-pairing-scenarios to see the games for what they really are.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Lets face it, the show and the novels are good but the games (except Lost Song maybe) are utter garbage. The dating systems are boring as fuck, the battle systems, RPG elements, music and story mediocre. Fanboys are too busy fapping at large-breasted heroines and fangirls are too busy kawaii-ing at lolis and fantasizing about what-if couple-pairing-scenarios to see the games for what they really are.
I'm actually enjoying what little I've played of Fatal Bullet. Of course, I'm more of a shooter guy myself. Too busy shooting things to notice the fake bewbs..

Reactions: Full Metal

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice! Have wanted one of these to come to the switch for ages!
Just started replaying Hollow Fragment too, will also be picking up the 2 games coming to Switch.

I swear, ever since Animal Crossing and Luigis Mansion 3, my wallet is draining.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fatal Bullet had some bland environments but it was still pretty fun, I enjoyed playing it. Too bad the pvp is dead because that was super fun. Hope it sees some life on the Switch.

Reactions: Full Metal

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The first season was great, then it became shit.
The moment Alfheim was introduced, the series went downhill.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BUT both of those game are boring as fff, and wee need to know if they are psded porting or the ones from ps4...

plus the Fatal Bullet is an insult to ALL shooting games.
<sarcasm>Nice opinions.</sarcasm>
Not sure Fatal Bullet is an insult to all shooting games, otherwise it would be an insult to itself.

Reactions: sarkwalvein

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: