OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi,
In the "welcome, test84" part, would you make it link to my Profile page? like when its anywhere else, when I click on my name, it redirects to my profile page but in main page, it does nothing.

and another thing, It would be nice if you would please add a button in main page to add a post a article to my blog. that would increase posts on people's blogs too since it will be easier to post.

and last but not least, why dont you add ajax for adding fast replies and shoutbox? I'm requesting this as long as I've been a member here!

-test out.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,
In the "welcome, test84" part, would you make it link to my Profile page? like when its anywhere else, when I click on my name, it redirects to my profile page but in main page, it does nothing.

and another thing, It would be nice if you would please add a button in main page to add a post a article to my blog. that would increase posts on people's blogs too since it will be easier to post.

and last but not least, why dont you add ajax for adding fast replies and shoutbox? I'm requesting this as long as I've been a member here!

-test out.

1) That one is already like that, at least for me. Perhaps you're encountering a glitch?

2) There is already such a link/button, it's accessible from the "Blogs" tab of the latest discussions box.

3) It's in the works.
smile.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
1) Ace, everywhere else it is linked with my profile page and only place it is not linked is in main page, i've checked it with other temperz too.

2)I can see sponsors at bottom of latest discussion! maybe its the skin I'm using (GBAtemp Lite) but I think skins have same capabilites with different colors and stuff. (TABS?! there are hell no tabs here!)

3)damn I'm waiting! more likely for fast reply rahter than shout box.

4) and maybe add a counter for people's blog posts, and just show it for people who post in their blog, in order to move people into blogging in temp.

5)there should be a "Post a New Article in your blog" in everywhere, like you can just click there and that redirect you to that page.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
1. & 2. The Lite skin is indeed missing these bits. So is the Classic, which is why I stopped using it a while back.

5. Just bookmark it if you need it everywhere at anytime.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
also about blogs,
It would be nice to have an option to disable comments on certain blog posts and giving the blog owner permission to delete his blog's comments.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte