Two Seperate Save Files, One Game, One Wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Centimetro, Jan 28, 2010.

Jan 28, 2010
  1. Centimetro
    OP

Member Centimetro GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have Tatsunoko VS Capcom Ultimate All Stars (US version). Unfortunately, the game only allows you to have one profile of user data for online player. My girlfriend likes to play the game online as well, but she's not as good as me and ruins my records [​IMG]

I'm wondering if theres a way to use some sort of homebrew method to allow me to have two seperate accounts for this game. Would getting a backup of the PAL version allow me to have two seperate save files, where she could play on the PAL version and me on NTSC-U? That's only thing I could think of, but I'm not sure if it would just make me use same save file or not or if it would give us distinct friends codes. If she played PAL version, would it think that she's in europe and match her against europeans, or does your location go by your IP?

2. kyle007

Member kyle007 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    also wouldnt changing the 6 digit game id do the trick? much easier than getting a PAL copy

3. Centimetro
    OP

Member Centimetro GBAtemp Regular

United States
    sweet, thanks to you both. just looked it up, and the game ID changing sounds wonderful, I'll do that