GCN Two Resident Evil (GC) releases - what's the difference?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have here two different releases of the Resident Evil GameCube remake. Both were downloaded by torrent from different sites.

The first one is Resident_Evil_PAL_NGC-DNL. It consists of dnl-red1.iso (CRC 3431e6f1) and Resi-D2.iso (CRC e68566ac).
The other one is Resident_Evil_Pal_Multi5_GC-GCP. It consists of gcp-rea.gcm (CRC 9424b91a) and gcp-reb.gcm (CRC cff47312).

I'm going to keep one of them and delete the other one, so I'd like to know which one is actually the best. For me, the best one is the unmodified file (no shrinking either if possible) and of course the PAL version.

Any advice?

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Probably my anwser is not the correct one, but here we go...
Besides being from two different groups, it seems to be that the second release has a multi-language option, and the first one doesn't.
AND tjey are in different formats, being the fist on ISO format and the second on GCM (the Game Cube disc format).

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
toguro_max said:
Probably my anwser is not the correct one, but here we go...
Besides being from two different groups, it seems to be that the second release has a multi-language option, and the first one doesn't.
I think they're both from a Multi5 disc, it's just the release disc that differs. If I'm not mistaken, the only PAL release is multi5.
QUOTE(toguro_max @ May 10 2009, 09:06 PM) AND tjey are in different formats, being the fist on ISO format and the second on GCM (the Game Cube disc format).
Actually, GCM is just a renamed ISO, so that can't be the difference either.

I appreciate your help though
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s