1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
1) EVERYTIME I try to change the windows live ID associated with my gamertag I get the the conformation part and it says "Cannot connect to xbox live" or some BS like that. Yet, I am still connected to live because I can view my friends and stuff like that. So what the hell am I doing wrong?

2) It is not letting me download mature rated titles on the marketplace. I went into the parental controls and set it so I can download all content regardless of rating but it still gives me this message.

Any Solutions? I don't fell like calling microsoft and waiting on hold...

darnoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ZenithMarth said:
1) EVERYTIME I try to change the windows live ID associated with my gamertag I get the the conformation part and it says "Cannot connect to xbox live" or some BS like that. Yet, I am still connected to live because I can view my friends and stuff like that. So what the hell am I doing wrong?

2) It is not letting me download mature rated titles on the marketplace. I went into the parental controls and set it so I can download all content regardless of rating but it still gives me this message.

is your windows live id age under 17? if so thats why

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
darnoc said:
ZenithMarth said:

For the "M" stuff right? Well I can just create a new profile for that I guess. What about the email thing?

Penguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
darnoc said:
ZenithMarth said:

Can't you just use the Parent's Account to change the Xbox Live Family Settings? You can change them in the Xbox Guide Menu, or the NXE menu... I think
unsure.gif

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
News:

I got the email thing to work apparently you can't have the email for the gamertag itself be the same as the parent account's email. So I just made a new email and trashed my old gamertag, now, everything is up to date.

Linkiboy - I tried that, it says I dont have permission to.

Penguin - I tried that as well but it just makes it so you can play "m" rated game discs, it does not affect what you are aloud to download.

And I can't make a new gamertag and make it 17 because I have microsoft points saved up on ZenithMarth. AND I REALLY WANT BIONIC COMMANDO.

EDIT: I just managed to download the demo for bionic commando. Then I tried the shadowrun demo and it didn't work. Then, I went to live.xbox.com again and tried to re-download bionic commando demo and it said I don't have permission.

Wow this whole thing is confusing and starting to get annoying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Skill issue.