Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tmntdsii.png

I'm not quite sure, but it may be related to the game below so its possible they're the same game and at the same time they're probably not the same game.

turpow.jpg

QUOTE said:
The latest issue of Nintendo Power shows off yet another new game in the TMNT history, and this one sounds like something Turtles fans have been waiting for. This is a brand-new Turtles title for the DS, but it plays just like the classic Turtles NES/SNES/Arcade games that we all loved. Can Ubisoft manage to match, if not best what Konami did back in the day?

They're sure going to try with TMNT: Arcade Attack. The title supports 2-player action, allows you to throw enemies at the screen, and even lets you jump-kick enemies...but in a way that doesn't let you spam the move to victory. Expect to see some new baddies along the way, as well as classics like Shredder and Baxter Stockman.

News Source(s): GoNintendo and here

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to love the old turtles games as a kid.
I hope they do some justice to the franchise after what the new Konami did with it.
Kinda Ironic if Ubisoft ends up bringing us the more arcade like games we want while Konami the ones that started it in the first place didn't even seem to try.

I hope they do well.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their GBA TMNT game was a very good side scrolling fighter so I'll give them benefit of the doubt, but then they did royally fuck up Turtles In Time lately.

Really hard to know what to expect from Ubisoft.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
awesome news! I hope it's a lot like the turtles in time arcade/SNES game. I was hooked on that and I tried to play it on SnemulDS unsuccesfully (aspect ratio was different so screen got squashed, also many graphical/gameplay glitches)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like every TMNT that came out after the GBA version has sucked hard. I'm not getting high expectations on this one, but those expectations could easily be shattered if they're like the arcade games.

BAHIM Z 360

B-but I'm not a new member :(
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
imz said:
awesome news! I hope it's a lot like the turtles in time arcade/SNES game. I was hooked on that and I tried to play it on SnemulDS unsuccesfully (aspect ratio was different so screen got squashed, also many graphical/gameplay glitches)

I agree with that,it would be very awesome if they made it like the arcade/SNES ones
smile.gif
!!

(ahhh the good old days
rolleyes.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1