Not open for further replies.

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone should patch these games

Naruto Shippuden - Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu - Gekitou! Naruto vs. Sasuke:I think its naruto ninja council 5 or 6 in japan not exactly sure but I am sure that this game is really cool. Maybe its even its own game cause the graphics r really different.

Naruto RPG 2: Chidori vs. Rasengan: This looks like the game in between path of the ninja 1 and 2. Although this should only be translated if someone is planning to translate the whole story which I doubt is happening.

Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen! Kage Bunsen Emaki: I honestly don't know much about this game but it looks pretty cool its not a fighter or turned based its just an all out free for all thats in need of patch lol.

Someone really should translate the first and third one the second one really isn't necessary.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For one, this is not the right topic to request in. Two:

gettogaara said:
Someone should patch these games

Naruto Shippuden - Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu - Gekitou! Naruto vs. Sasuke:I think its naruto ninja council 5 or 6 in japan not exactly sure but I am sure that this game is really cool. Maybe its even its own game cause the graphics r really different.

Naruto RPG 2: Chidori vs. Rasengan: This looks like the game in between path of the ninja 1 and 2. Although this should only be translated if someone is planning to translate the whole story which I doubt is happening.

Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen! Kage Bunsen Emaki: I honestly don't know much about this game but it looks pretty cool its not a fighter or turned based its just an all out free for all thats in need of patch lol.

Someone really should translate the first and third one the second one really isn't necessary.

Naruto vs. Sasuke is Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 6. And Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 5 is already being localized so why wouldn't the 6th one wouldn't? Kage Bunshin Emaki is another sequel to the Path of the Ninja series, so again why wouldn't this game get localized? RPG 2 is the only one that should be translated because it doesn't have an English release. But not everyone is a Naruto fan and don't want to release it. If you want a patch so badly, make one yourself.

Ok I'm done ranting, Who wants cake?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1