Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by moodswinger, May 27, 2009.
I would assume sharing photos will not be PERSONAL photos that you have uploaded from SD card and means in game style photos!
That would cause MAJOR LEGAL headaches if you could share your own pictures as pictures of ANYTHING could be used/swapped!
duuh i never liked hm parts... hope thisll be good^^
Is it me or do the HM games seem to be getting worse and worse as time goes on? None of the newer games have been able to capture the charm of the first, in my opinion.
Oh well, I hope these are going to be good, and that Sunshine Islands is nothing like Island of Happiness (Although the boxart says otherwise since it seems to be the same main characters, oh well I hope Touch Screen gameplay isn't forced).
Animal Parade is apparently a sequel to Tree of Tranquility, which I've heard is meant to be one of the better new Harvest Moon games.
I really look forward to play Sunshine Islands this summer. Played the Japanese one and it seemed a bit of a return to FoMT. Can't see the same about Wind's Bazaar. Dunno why, but that game didn't convince me a single bit.
Also nice to hear about Animal March. It gives a lot of improvement to the original Tree of Tranquility, so I'm gonna play it
Sunshine Islands is a sequel to IoH, as well as improving in IoH's flawed areas. I've already played the Japanese version, so here's what I know of the game:
- No more forced touch screen movement!
- You can now ship a bunch of items at once. By talking to the shipping box, a menu opens up and you drag your items there.
- Collect Sun Stones in order to raise islands.
- Most of the main NPCs are already there. Only a few like Shea, Witch Goddess, Arielle etc must be unlocked by raising their specific islands.
- Arielle now has heart events, but she is still unmarriable
Yep, there's still the Stamina and Hunger Bar. But worry not, since the Diner and Cafe are already on the island so you can easily restore them.