Hacking Two Hard Drives?

SplitPixel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have one HDD with WiiU games on and another HDD with Wii/GC games. One is connected to the front USB and the other to the rear (top). The WiiU games HDD is a WiiU formatted drive and the one for the Wii is using FAT32.

When connecting both drives, the WiiU system complains that it can only use one and you have to disconnect.

Is there any way to have both connected at the same time?

jupitersj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one HDD with WiiU games on and another HDD with Wii/GC games. One is connected to the front USB and the other to the rear (top). The WiiU games HDD is a WiiU formatted drive and the one for the Wii is using FAT32.

When connecting both drives, the WiiU system complains that it can only use one and you have to disconnect.

Is there any way to have both connected at the same time?

Try Ustealth, also read this thread.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/issue-with-loaders-and-wiiu-vwii-hdd-at-the-same-time.378902/

I can't post firsthand knowledge cause only my vwii side is hacked.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
U-Stealth only seems to work if you don't have any sig patching. As soon as I run sig patching, the Wii U detects the U-Stealth drive for some reason. I always have to keep my flash drive of Wii games pulled out until I go into Wii mode, even with U-Stealth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi +1