OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Click on the first link in my signature and use coupon code PS3Tag-2007

Great deal! I had to post this for the people who don't know about this site. Normally you get 100 points for signing up but using this code you will get an extra 100 points after your first transaction. 100 points gets you a free game! With an extra 100 you can get 2 free games or save up points for a better game! This site is legit, no spam or anything like that.

NOT A SCAM: Tons of people at slickdeals.net are giving it a thumbs up. http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.ph...268953&t=688697

Nevin007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about double posting, wasn't thinking. You don't get any points for people signing up for you for Goozex so I could care less about advertising, I'm just really excited from getting two free things within like an hour and decided to share. Hope everyone likes free things as much as I do.
smile.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You don't get any points for people signing up for you for Goozex
Why is there an ID number in the Goozex link in your sig? In general, such links get people some sort of bonus for advertising the website. If you aren't getting a bonus, why not just link to www.goozex.com?

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Funny thing is, some poor fool falls for this type of thing everyday. Spam out the wazoo to your email address not to mention false promises from the companies themselves that do this sort of thing.

- Fitzy

Nevin007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You don't get any points for people signing up for you for Goozex
Why is there an ID number in the Goozex link in your sig? In general, such links get people some sort of bonus for advertising the website. If you aren't getting a bonus, why not just link to www.goozex.com?
Oh ok I get it now. Yeah, just let me know if I should take the ref link out and I'll do it.

See, I got this referral link in my sig on a couple websites now and every time someone registers under you they email you and let you know. So it's kinda cool seeing that you got a bunch of people to join the site. Without the link I would have no way of knowing, although it's not a big deal at all cause I got my free game now and I'm done with the site.

Fitzgerald...I've gotten a free game and NO spam. This site has a green (good) rating from mcafee siteadvisor. It's also kind of well known, been around since 2005. They even refund you if you get a bad disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: