Two free PSN games for "EU/UK" members only.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u jel us of a?

Frankly, no. The two games offered are crap imo. Now if they offered LittleBigPlanet, like they seem to be advertising, that would be a different story.

And if we really wanted them, nothing's stopping us from making a European PSN account. Though, these games aren't really my cup of tea.

Urbanix doesn't look half bad though.

EDIT: Never judge a game by it's Youtube video cover. (In which case after watching some gameplay. I'll pass.)

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Frankly, no. The two games offered are crap imo. Now if they offered LittleBigPlanet, like they seem to be advertising, that would be a different story.
The page is also vague as if you don't notice the text in the large blue picture, the top of the page doesn't specify whether the games are for the PS3, PSP or Vita.

Not to mention that the text itself has the general "play on Playstation 3, Playstion Vita, and Playstation Portable" text which makes it difficult to tell if these are simply games you can download for all three systems or not.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The page is also vague as if you don't notice the text in the large blue picture, the top of the page doesn't specify whether the games are for the PS3, PSP or Vita.

Not to mention that the text itself has the general "play on Playstation 3, Playstion Vita, and Playstation Portable" text which makes it difficult to tell if these are simply games you can download for all three systems or not.

Pretty sure they work on all three. They're both Mini games, which from a quick google search is playable on the PS3, PSP, and PSVita.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

erm everyone knows that you can download and play minis on all three systems and it has that on the desc on each mini in the psn store so your whatever is invalid.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you all complaining? It's free! (Though I don't have either a PS3 or PSP / PSV)

Would you take a steaming pile of shit right on your chest, if it was free? No? But it's free!!!

Just because something's free, doesn't mean it's actually worth $0.00. In this case, it's wasted space on your PS3/PSP/Vita.

Reactions: 1 person

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Why are you all complaining? It's free! (Though I don't have either a PS3 or PSP / PSV)

Would you take a steaming pile of shit right on your chest, if it was free? No? But it's free!!!

Just because something's free, doesn't mean it's actually worth $0.00. In this case, it's wasted space on your PS3/PSP/Vita.
:blink: Seriously?
This, I presume, is linked to your PSN account so you can download / delete it whenever you want. Plus, someone shitting on you is a negative thing - it's not like these games are designed to make you unhappy or something.

Sounds like you're just jealous to me. :P

Reactions: 4 people

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this case, it's wasted space on your PS3/PSP/Vita.
do you even have a PSP/3/V?

I'm playing Jewel Keepers now and its pretty fun. Stop judging.

All three, I'm not sure how my even having the system can relate to this at all.

But TBH, I'll probably at least try them tonight, so yea, I'll stop judging them before I play them.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Urgh another facebook deal... at this rate i might as well make some crappy false account just for the free crap pressing one button gets you...

On the other hand I cannot see myself playing these particular games, and they'll just end up like 99% of the free minis from PS Plus - downloaded but never played more than 5 mins.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urgh another facebook deal... at this rate i might as well make some crappy false account just for the free crap pressing one button gets you...

What do you think I've been doing with my facebook account for years? :P I hate facebook, it's only used as a promotional/giveaway grabber for me. I haven't even looked at my "wall" in about a year. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool