Hacking Two DS, 1 R4

MudkipZonday

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was searching for a long time, then I thought to myself "Ah! Forget it, I'll just post here." Hopefully I'll get a positive answer.

Okay, as the topic implies, I have two DS's and one R4. I was wondering if there was any homebrew application that allows me to run a rom on one DS then lets me remove the R4 and use it on another DS.

Sounds impossible, but I thought I'd try to ask.

Thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, maybe somone comes with an idea, but I remember we've talked about ti in the other thread (when we were discussing if playing with two carts would be possible, like, if you reach a certain spot in the game, and than you have to take out cart and replace it with other..people were trying to take out game, and put it back fast, but NDS would always freeze..)
NDS just doesn't have enough memory to read whole game and keep it inside..it needs to read data from the flash cart..

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hah, I remember this trick worked with a few PSP games for multiplayer modes. That would be a no dice on DS though.

You're better off picking up a new cart like an Acekard 2 or something if it's an option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm finally gonna get this NAS racked and powered on tonight, install truenas core, and burn the...