Two black screen Problem?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by MitchStar, Jul 3, 2007.

1. MitchStar
    OP

MitchStar Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2007
    United States
    i updated to 4.8 today on my g6 lite. when i try to load up tetris now though, all i get are two black screens. also, i was playing nervous brickdown. it worked fine up until i unlocked "retro." when i try to play it, i get two black screens. has this happened to anyone else?

2. GirAiD

GirAiD Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2006
    United States
    LA, CA
    my suggestion is back up your save file, delete the two roms and reload them with the new U-disk manager.

3. ShinG2k7

ShinG2k7 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2007
    Today when I got my G6 Lite and updated to 4.8A I had to delete the g6loader.sys and g6verify.sys file's from the root directory otherwise i would get black screens like the DS was dead!

Hope this helps. [​IMG]

4. MitchStar
    OP

MitchStar Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2007
    United States
    hm. i deleted the two files but that didnt help. i reloaded the roms. Tetris works fine now, but i still couldnt play retro on nervous brickdown. i even downloaded a new rom but that didnt seem to work either... anyone else gettin this problem?

5. weet

weet Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2006
    United States
    Same problem, 2 black screens only when starting the Retro level. G6lite.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice