War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
First of all, I finally got a hold of my councelor at school. Right now I have Spanish II H, but I can already speak Spanish fluently (and understand it), so the class is basically a waste for me. I asked her if I could please drop the class and just go home early, since I can just take the Spanish AP test in May, and if I pass, it will count for 4 Spanish credits. The Spanish AP exam is basically a really thorough Spanish exam that tests you on various fields of the language; if you pass, it counts as 4 credits. (That means that it's equivalent to you taking Spanish for 4 years!) I'm pretty confident about it, so I told her I'll drop the class and take my chances with the test. However, she said I can't go home early, because that's only available to seniors. So she pulled up my transcripts, and apparently, since my old school was block schedule (which means I had 8 classes, 4 on one day and 4 on the other) I have more than enough credits!

Just to give you guys an idea... in this school, to enter the 11th grade (which I'm in), you need at least 110 credits. Since I came from a school with 8 classes, I have 160 credits! Technically, even if I failed every single subject in my Junior (11th grade) year, I could still become a Senior, since I have more than enough credits xD

So yeah, she was basically forced to let me go home early. That means that I'm the only Junior in the entire school that can go home an hour and 20 minutes early
biggrin.gif
I thought that was pretty awesome.

And the other cool thing that happened today is that my mom told me that she's going to England for 2 weeks to visit my step dad. He works over there but is stationed here in LA. However, they had to call him back to work in England for 6 months. Since my mom can't handle being without him for 2 seconds, she's gonna go visit him for two weeks... which means I'M GONNA BE HOME ALONE FOR TWO ENTIRE WEEKS! Woo hoo! It may not seem too exciting to you guys, but it is for me. My mom is very annoying, and ever since my stepdad left for work, she's been very picky about everything. She's always complaining, yelling at me, etc etc. So I get two weeks to do whatever the hell I want, with no bitching, no nothing. I don't have to do my chores, I don't have to keep quiet, I can go to bed whenever, etc!

Maybe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha grats? Thats pretty cool
ohmy.gif
Im a freshman and I'm taking Spanish 2 next semester x.x (At our school, we have 4 classes this semester; I have Health, English, Spanish 1, and Biology, and that ends in Jan; and 4 classes next semester, I have Spanish 2, Geometry, Pre-engineering, and P.e. and oh yeah, each class is an hour and a half long
mad.gif
) Kinda confusing I guess, but I already have an A+ in spanish 1, so 2 should be pretty easy. Haha don't know why I said all that, just wanted to tell someone
wacko.gif
Anyways, grats again being the only Junior getting out that early.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Maybe said:
Haha grats? Thats pretty cool
ohmy.gif
Im a freshman and I'm taking Spanish 2 next semester x.x (At our school, we have 4 classes this semester; I have Health, English, Spanish 1, and Biology, and that ends in Jan; and 4 classes next semester, I have Spanish 2, Geometry, Pre-engineering, and P.e. and oh yeah, each class is an hour and a half long
mad.gif
) Kinda confusing I guess, but I already have an A+ in spanish 1, so 2 should be pretty easy. Haha don't know why I said all that, just wanted to tell someone
wacko.gif
Anyways, grats again being the only Junior getting out that early.
Not confusing at all, that actually makes sense. It's exactly the same as my schedule, except mine went
A-B-A-B-A
B-A-B-A-B

"A" days would be 4 classes
"B" days would be the other 4.

And it was all year long.

For you, it's

A-A-A-A-A

But it's only for one semester.
Then the next semester, Im assuming, is

B-B-B-B-B

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your school is like our school sort of. Except we only need 16 5 credits to graduate to sophomore, 10 credits to graduate to junior, 16 credits to graduate to senior. I have 16 credits (and I am a junior) so I already have enough to go to senior. But I don't get minimum day (thats what we call it) because I still have to pass my core classes as a senior (though its only 3 classes out of 8 that are core classes) and we run block schedule. So I only have to take 3 classes next year and somehow separate that into 2 days lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool