fyredragon

whats a gbatemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, not sure if this thread belongs here, but whatever. :wacko:

As the title says, I'm playing Pokemon White 2 and having stuttering issues. It usually happens when I walk towards an area that probably hasn't loaded in yet, i'm not sure. I have already exp. patched the game, not sure if that's the problem or not.

(yet again, I am fully aware that TWLoader is no longer being developed, and that TWiLight Menu is the future and all. But I have my prefrences, ok?)

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, not sure if this thread belongs here, but whatever. :wacko:

As the title says, I'm playing Pokemon White 2 and having stuttering issues. It usually happens when I walk towards an area that probably hasn't loaded in yet, i'm not sure. I have already exp. patched the game, not sure if that's the problem or not.

(yet again, I am fully aware that TWLoader is no longer being developed, and that TWiLight Menu is the future and all. But I have my prefrences, ok?)

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks
You realize that the apps you just mentioned are both the same thing?

fyredragon

whats a gbatemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You realize that the apps you just mentioned are both the same thing?
Is there no real difference between Twilight and TWLoader? Because I can't get the game to run under Twilight.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well if your preference is to use outdated software then no one can help you, except a therapist maybe.
:mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM