Status
Not open for further replies.

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I only made the frontend of the ROM loader, not the ROM loader itself.
Lagging is normal for now.

Lemme ask you something real quick.

1. This works like a normal flashcard launcher when I use my R4i Gold RTS, right? Normal performance and all?
2. Why is the TWL-sided CIA not displayed in System Settings -> Data Management -> DSiWare?
3. Are the instructions on page 1 still accurate?
I am trying to use TWLoader as launcher for my Flashcard games. However all I am getting right now are white screens and nothing else :I

I'd be very grateful for an answer :)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lemme ask you something real quick.

1. This works like a normal flashcard launcher when I use my R4i Gold RTS, right? Normal performance and all?
2. Why is the TWL-sided CIA not displayed in System Settings -> Data Management -> DSiWare?
3. Are the instructions on page 1 still accurate?
I am trying to use TWLoader as launcher for my Flashcard games. However all I am getting right now are white screens and nothing else :I

I'd be very grateful for an answer :)
1. Yes. As for that flashcard, support will be fixed in the next version.
2. Any DSiWare not displayed in the HOME Menu will not be displayed in System Settings.
3. Yes.

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. Yes. As for that flashcard, support will be fixed in the next version.
2. Any DSiWare not displayed in the HOME Menu will not be displayed in System Settings.
3. Yes.
Thanks!

So I assume R4i Gold RTS still broken for now?
No wonder its only showing a white screen atm....

Can I revert to normal flashcart usage for now by replacing the DS_MENU.DAT with my old one?

EDIT: Also whats with the misaligned text? :o

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I'm trying to launch a flashcard game from TWLoader, but it just takes me to the main menu as if I had started it with TWL Slot-1 Launcher or from the HOME Menu or something like that. Am I doing anything wrong here?
I have R4iTT with TTMenu.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to launch a flashcard game from TWLoader, but it just takes me to the main menu as if I had started it with TWL Slot-1 Launcher or from the HOME Menu or something like that. Am I doing anything wrong here?
I have R4iTT with TTMenu.
If you have "_nds/twloader/twloader.nds" extracted from TWLoader.7z, I dunno what's wrong.
If you already launched "Add Games", try loading the twloader.nds file manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.