Homebrew TWL Slot-1 Launcher freezing and giving white screen

ExNl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a Acekard 2i that I wanted to make work on a dsi, I knew how because I already used TWL Slot-1 Launcher on my 3ds but whenever I start it on my dsi with the hbmenu or twilightmenu++ it freezes and both screens are white and I can't seem to make it work. Thx

Reactions: horokeusama

horokeusama

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I have a Acekard 2i that I wanted to make work on a dsi, I knew how because I already used TWL Slot-1 Launcher on my 3ds but whenever I start it on my dsi with the hbmenu or twilightmenu++ it freezes and both screens are white and I can't seem to make it work. Thx
Same problem here, but with an R4 clone.

turtle10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just boot into it directly from unlaunch. Hold A or remove your SD card to boot into unlaunch, and from there you can change what boots depending on what button you hold (or what boots when you don't hold a button).

As for twilight, as far as I am aware:
I read an old post where it said only the "horsez" AK2i bootloader header works (I assume it meant Pippa Funnell). However unfortunately that bootloader is pointless as it adds several seconds to the boot time (in trying to bypass some old 3DS firmware). Deep Labyrinth and all earlier bootloaders have the instant boot time. Not sure about Rafa Nadal Tennis as I never tested that one.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

horokeusama

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just boot into it directly from unlaunch. Hold A or remove your SD card to boot into unlaunch, and from there you can change what boots depending on what button you hold (or what boots when you don't hold a button).

As for twilight, as far as I am aware:

ok, but doing this way won't just boot the flashcard is if it was on sysnand OFW?

I've tried it boot it didn't do anything, just stuck on unlaunch screen.

I don't know what to do with this R4i Renovation. It works fine on any phat/lite console, but not on a 1.4.5 DSi, even with twlight menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.