Hacking TWL firm won't let me play da games , dsiwares softwares or even ds flashcards

THYPLEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a old 3ds with luma 8.1 , bootstrap 1.2 and when i want to play at ds games with my DSTWO the 3ds only reloads the system ,and i've already tried to reinstall the clean TWL firm , what to do ?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a old 3ds with luma 8.1 , bootstrap 1.2 and when i want to play at ds games with my DSTWO the 3ds only reloads the system ,and i've already tried to reinstall the clean TWL firm , what to do ?
Are you using forwarders? Are you using the newest kernal for your card? (I assume you are). B9S did funny things to my R4i for a while as well, still does now and then just reboots the system or crashes. But after updating the files for my forwarders everything has been working fine.

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using forwarders? Are you using the newest kernal for your card? (I assume you are). B9S did funny things to my R4i for a while as well, still does now and then just reboots the system or crashes. But after updating the files for my forwarders everything has been working fine.
*kernEl

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing personal my friend. It just distracts from the OP's topic. If others are looking for a solution or have a similar problem, they don't have to read non-pertinent information in the process. Do you perhaps have any insight into this flashcard issue?

THYPLEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I
Have you reinstalled ALL the DS stuff, not just TWL_Firm?
I've reinstalled the twl firm because i don't know what else to touch to solve the problem , and no , i'm not using a forwarder

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And sadly , i cannot post a video to demonstrate It , because the file is too large than 2 mb

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've never touched anything before this issue , and then It happened this problem without any warning , and i reinstalled only the clean twl cia , but It seems It was useless

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the same thing happened to me about 6 months ago, read this https://3ds.guide/troubleshooting.html and check if that solves your problem

THYPLEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
try to do all the steps in the broken Ds, Dsi section, maybe it will fix your problem.
I did all' of what you told me to do , and now this :

Attachments

• 1500539877769-84054008.jpg
    1500539877769-84054008.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 162

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Also another 70TB going in the front mount drive bays of this server. 182tb raw, going to...