1. Alexboy2334

OP Alexboy2334 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I have a DSiXL with TwilightMenu ++ v20.1.0 launched with the Memory Pit (Without HiyaCFW) and I tried to use the latest dsp-audio and hicode builds for DSi but they don't work properly. The dsp-audio build crashes with a black screen with only Gbarunner2 written. The hicode build seems to work, but the game crashes when I open a save file. The version of Gbarunner2 integrated with TwilightMenu ++ works perfectly, but I wanted to use these builds to solve the audio problem with Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga (https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/GBARunner2/DSi_3DS_Compatibility_List). This is an image of the "_gba" folder and the "_nds" folder. I have attached the "settings.ini" file below.

upload_2021-5-13_15-21-37.png

upload_2021-5-13_15-21-26.png

I don't see anywhere a folder named "nds-bootstrap", is that a problem?

Attached Files:

2. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    No, it isn't.
    The problem is that Unlaunch isn't installed. You need to install Unlaunch to use those builds, the first of which should already be included.

Alexboy2334 and banjo2 like this.
  3. Alexboy2334

OP Alexboy2334 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thank you very much for your reply. Sorry but I'm not very expert with DSi hacking.

banjo2 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - TwilightMenu++, Gbarunner2, hicode