Hacking Twilight Princess HD and Cheats Question

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Observation: I have wiiu 5.3.2.E I use Loadiine gx2 V0.2Beta...I played Twilight Princess HD for hours. My wiiu is NOT spoofed to any higher firmware. Yet I was not asked to "Update my WiiU in order to play this game"....is there something built into Gx2 V0.2Beta.

Taven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
taven.co
XP
Country
United States
Observation: I have wiiu 5.3.2.E I use Loadiine gx2 V0.2Beta...I played Twilight Princess HD for hours. My wiiu is NOT spoofed to any higher firmware. Yet I was not asked to "Update my WiiU in order to play this game"....is there something built into Gx2 V0.2Beta.
there is no update data in the game might be later down the road

Taven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
taven.co
XP
Country
United States
Very strange for a big big release to go without an update on the disc. i cant believe nintendo wd be so lapse as to release that....?????
agreed the people im working with and I found lots of debug saves under DebugSaves and a lot of other fun stuff that will go public soon I promise

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
ive not had a game ask me to update yet. ive played mario smash tennis. it never asked me to update, cos i know its got 5.5.0. on it cos i updated my other wiiu to play it. unless its an older copy of mario tennis and my real one is a newer copy????

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys... Loadiine doesn't dump the update partition, and the games you put on your SD card don't include the update partition.

If you want to see the different partitions, open up a WUD (one has not been released for TP).

Reactions: Irastris and Lemon_

Taven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
taven.co
XP
Country
United States
Guys... Loadiine doesn't dump the update partition, and the games you put on your SD card don't include the update partition.

If you want to see the different partitions, open up a WUD (one has not been released for TP).

Some games come with updates on the disc i answered his question by saying there isn't and ofc the game might get updates also expect those thats why i said if you want to use cheats for tphd do not update it

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually, the release group VENOM has put out a WUD of the European version.

Reactions: fiveighteen

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could anyone possibly share a RAM dump of the USA and/or JPN version from 10000000 - 37000000? :unsure:
Don't know if anyone else is working on this for you, but I'll get the dump here in a few and upload it then. If my PM is worthless by the time I can upload it, I apologize in advance.

Reactions: fiveighteen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs