serious_sean

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe it.... I'm fighting the monkey boss in the first dungeon, and the game froze and started making a horrible buzzing noise.

And I hadn't saved in a while! that sucks. Has anyone else had this problem?

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had that happen to my gamecube a few times. If I plugged it into an extention cord, it would overheat. I dunno if the Wii is the same way, but to be safe, try plugging it into a normal outlet if it isn't already.

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see this as a big deal. I've frozen nearly every game in my possession for every system at least once. Even the great and flawless OoT! O noes!

bakhalishta

my teef hurt
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I can't believe it.... I'm fighting the monkey boss in the first dungeon, and the game froze and started making a horrible buzzing noise.

And I hadn't saved in a while! that sucks. Has anyone else had this problem?

As long as it's a one time thing, you shouldn't worry, this kind of things happen
wink.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That freeze sounds just like a rare Gamecube freeze to me. Shouldn't be a real problem unless it happens alot more.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
I have had perhaps every console except the Nintendo 8-bit freez on me at some point. For the 8-bit the issue was instead that you, at times, had to blow on the cassette to even make the games start...
laugh.gif

Jasafar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol.. my arm's f'n sore as a mf from wii bowling... I've got Zelda wrapped in plastic. Told myself I wouldn't start it until I finished Gears of War. Just not enough time for all these friggin games I own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: Useless but a true art