Twilight menu ++ to Desmume back to Twlight menu ++

WilliHam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My story begins by my SD card becoming corrupted with my Sacred Gold save. I managed to recover the save file and play it on an emulator on the PC called Desmume, thankfully the save isn't corrupted. However, after redownloading all the proper files for Homebrew and Twilight menu ++ i tried to add the Sacred Gold save to the roms - nds - saves folder. I of course added the Sacred Gold v1.1 nds file to be able to play the game, but when i loaded in, it was a whole new save file, and no matter what i tried i couldn't load into my save. I was hoping someone could help me figure this out

Steps i've tried to get the save to work:
Converting Desmume save using Shunyweb and set the target to 512 kb file and still didn't work.

I can't post links here due to anti spam and its my first time posting here so i'm not sure if i'm doing it right. I read a forum from the poster of the name of JimPlayz912 with the title of "R4i Saves to TWLoader"

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Reactions: WilliHam

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check if you're using the save slot. if it's a flash cart and that's what you're using, saves go in the same place as the roms. only bootstrap has saves go in the saves folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup