Homebrew Twilight Menu showing Virtual Boy Splash Screen?

Danska101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've recently installed CFW on my 3DS using this guide (old model using 11.40+ firmware), and I've also installed Twilight Menu++ following these steps.

This was all going fine until yesterday, when my SD Card became corrupted and I had to format it and start over. This seems to have worked mostly without issue (and I'm now being much more thorough about keeping backups!) however Twilight Menu has been a bit odd.

When the SD Card stopped working, the 3DS wasn't able to access anything stored on it and all my icons for games, software etc. disappeared except Twilight Menu. The icon was still there, though I didn't try running it.

After reinstalling CFW I also followed the guide for installing Twilight Menu again. It seems to be working fine, however instead of showing the usual DSi splash screen when I start up it's showing one for Virtual Boy (image attached).

Does anyone know why this might be happening? I feel like uninstalling and reinstalling Twilight Menu would be the sensible option, but I'm not sure what the safest way to uninstall it is (still very new to this). Can anyone help?

Virtual Boy.jpg

Last edited by Danska101,
Reactions: Nutez

Danska101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From what i know it is related to the system date. This also happened to me this day
...did I just post all this because of an April Fools joke? I guess I'll find out tomorrow, but if it turns out I've just been a bit silly instead of potentially breaking something on my 3DS then I'll be very relieved! :lol:

Reactions: Nutez

AudrieAceres

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
...did I just post all this because of an April Fools joke? I guess I'll find out tomorrow, but if it turns out I've just been a bit silly instead of potentially breaking something on my 3DS then I'll be very relieved! :lol:
Actually I've got a feeling this is just an April Fool's joke by the developers. LOL

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: There's even a TV series.